Lookout Mountain Summit Trail

Lookout Mountain Summit Trail is a 1 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Phoenix, Arizona that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is best used from November until April. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

My fiancé and I took an hour to check this hike out. I was pleasantly surprised at the views from the top and all of the plants along the way. we will take the kids the next time.

Worth the view! Easy hour up and down

A great short hike. Can be completed in 40 minutes up and back. Great for November thru May. Bring more water than expected June thru October.

First hike in over two years and I'm pretty out of shape. Had to stop a couple times on the way up because there is a good incline but it was still manageable for this fat chick

I'm an almost 55 year old overweight lady with bad knees from sports throughout my life, so I really like the 308 trail. Getting my heart rate pumping and is about a 1.75 mile hike with moderate up climbs. Hoping to be back to a total healthy lifestyle by the end of 2017.