Littleleaf Trail

Littleleaf Trail is a 1.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Queen Creek, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

$6.00 entry fee, lots of parking, outhouses.

nice morning wake up

Easy with a good defined trail

Super easy, with a few dips. I suprisingly liked this trail, I thought it would be boring but we saw some new birds.

It cost to get in. Usually don't have $ with me. Luckily I did!?! Bikes horses and hikers all share the same trail

Very easy. Went hiking with my 5 year old. Didn't take very long to finish.

Took my pup to this with family and friends, including a 2 year old and a 4 year old and my sis who has a 4 week old. Took us 45 mins with very slow walking and kissing booboos and dogs pooping and so forth. I'd do it again with them. I'd only do it myself if I continued to the pass.

good for beginners. heck, fun for everyone

Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday, March 18, 2016

Beautiful easy trail. Minimal elevation changes. Lots of plants and small creature wildlife

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Easy trail w minor hills. Connects to gold mine trail which takes you up a mountain. Nice views.

Monday, January 25, 2016

Good family hike

Monday, January 18, 2016

Great local trail for kids. We take our toddler on a weekly basis

Thursday, January 07, 2016

Sunday, November 08, 2015

I took my little ones (ages 4 and 7) on this short walk and they loved it. the trail is well maintained, well marked and easily completed in 40 minutes even with little legs and several "rest" breaks.