Littleleaf Trail

Littleleaf Trail is a 1.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Queen Creek, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

$6.00 entry fee, lots of parking, outhouses.

Great morning hike!!!

Easy and scenic loop if you connect with the goldmine trail to come back. We walked it with an 85 year old. She is in pretty good shape. One caution, it crosses dry washes and can have loose rocks and very small inclines.

Very busy, parking lot was completely full but it’s a Great easy trail for everyone, and the puppies loved it!

This is an easy kid friendly hike. My 5 y/o was able to do and wasn’t to tired at the end. I’m not sure why the description says good from May through October it should be the opposite in my opinion good during October through May when the weather is cool because there are very few shade trees on this hike.

Crazy busy on weekends, but a nice area and great spot to get out in the desert.

Nice Morning Walk. Took my Dog. Lots of traffic (mountain bikers and horse) on weekends plenty of room to step off trail. Some inconsiderate people don't clean up after their dogs.

Monday, May 01, 2017

nice morning wake up

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Easy with a good defined trail

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Super easy, with a few dips. I suprisingly liked this trail, I thought it would be boring but we saw some new birds.

Sunday, November 20, 2016

It cost to get in. Usually don't have $ with me. Luckily I did!?! Bikes horses and hikers all share the same trail

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Very easy. Went hiking with my 5 year old. Didn't take very long to finish.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Took my pup to this with family and friends, including a 2 year old and a 4 year old and my sis who has a 4 week old. Took us 45 mins with very slow walking and kissing booboos and dogs pooping and so forth. I'd do it again with them. I'd only do it myself if I continued to the pass.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

good for beginners. heck, fun for everyone

Friday, March 18, 2016

Beautiful easy trail. Minimal elevation changes. Lots of plants and small creature wildlife

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Easy trail w minor hills. Connects to gold mine trail which takes you up a mountain. Nice views.

Monday, January 25, 2016

Good family hike

Monday, January 18, 2016

Great local trail for kids. We take our toddler on a weekly basis

Sunday, November 08, 2015

I took my little ones (ages 4 and 7) on this short walk and they loved it. the trail is well maintained, well marked and easily completed in 40 minutes even with little legs and several "rest" breaks.

Saturday, June 06, 2015

Took the kids out to this little trail this morning. We are fairly new to hiking and we thoroughly enjoyed this easy & short hike. We made a loop by heading out on Littleleaf and returning on the Goldmine Trail.
$6 to park at the San Tan Regional Park, but well worth it. We enjoyed the gift shop and visitors center after our hike.
We are looking forward to returning to explore the other trails that are in the park.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

This is just a short connecter trail that links the parking lot to the Goldmine Trail.

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

This is a very nice trail, there were a few horseback riders and some people riding bikes. The Lost Goldmine Trail is part of the loop and has a small area where thedirt and rocks are lose going down. At the end of the trail there are to graves with a fence around it. The two men buried there were goldminers.
I plan on going back in the Spring when all the flowers are in bloom. Over all a nice trail for familys to enjoy including small children.