Littleleaf Trail

Littleleaf Trail is a 1.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Queen Creek, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

$6.00 entry fee, lots of parking, outhouses.

Crazy busy on weekends, but a nice area and great spot to get out in the desert.

Nice Morning Walk. Took my Dog. Lots of traffic (mountain bikers and horse) on weekends plenty of room to step off trail. Some inconsiderate people don't clean up after their dogs.

nice morning wake up

Easy with a good defined trail

Super easy, with a few dips. I suprisingly liked this trail, I thought it would be boring but we saw some new birds.

Sunday, November 20, 2016

It cost to get in. Usually don't have $ with me. Luckily I did!?! Bikes horses and hikers all share the same trail

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Very easy. Went hiking with my 5 year old. Didn't take very long to finish.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Took my pup to this with family and friends, including a 2 year old and a 4 year old and my sis who has a 4 week old. Took us 45 mins with very slow walking and kissing booboos and dogs pooping and so forth. I'd do it again with them. I'd only do it myself if I continued to the pass.

Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Sunday, June 26, 2016

good for beginners. heck, fun for everyone

Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday, March 18, 2016

Beautiful easy trail. Minimal elevation changes. Lots of plants and small creature wildlife