Linda Vista Loop Trail

Linda Vista Loop Trail is a 2.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Tucson, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

This is a great moderate hike, that captures great desert landscape and rugged mountain views. From the trail head, hike east up the obvious path towards Pusch Peak. The trail will lead you up and along a small canyon,l which will be on your left. This hike ends once you are at the base of a 250-300 foot peak. There is a small trail that will lead you to the top of this peak, if your ready for the up hill push! It makes for a great city view. You will notice a few side trails along the way, however if you stay on the east to west trail, you will be right on. Ample parking is available off Oracle and Linda Vista. The walk up the trail is easy to moderate, with lots of rock steps to climb over. The second half of the trail is downhill, with more rock steps. This is a good hike to do if you only have an hour or so. Plan to do this loop in the morning during the summertime. That way you will be in the shade of Pusch Ridge above. The trail offers beautiful views both up the trail, looking at Pusch Ridge, and down the trail, looking at Oro Valley. Lots of birds are seen throughout the area.

good exercise!

this quite an adventures rout, the scinery us amazing.

Nice short hike to do if you don't have a lot of time. Lots of birds

Great trail, went during a break between band rehearsals. Sunset cactus pictures were prime!

Awesome short hike. No issues with staying on the trail with the help of this apps map feature. Took about 1:20hrs to do the entire loop. The only thing I didn’t care for was the trail is so rocky you have to look down while hiking so I missed a lot of the beautiful views unless I stopped. Looking forward to another round here:)

Great night views of the city!

I love the views from the top. Took our group about 2 hours to do the loop. Be prepared for a leg workout!

Fat Man & Kids made a mistake. Not ready for moderate yet. Very beautiful. Very Rocky. Views are great. Clean well marked trails.

Nice easy hike. Lots of prickly pear cacti lining the trail. Good views of Oro Valley from the apex of the loop.

The views aren't that impressive, but the trail is very well maintained. Nice easy hike.

A nice hike close to town. Great view of the mountains. The Oracle road noise goes away once you're ~15 min down the trail.

This was a great trail somehow I got off the beaten path which is not supposed to be so easy but it happened to me and then dip going up the side of the mountain so be careful and make sure that you stay on the trail you're meant to be on and have a blast bring lots of water.

This is one of my favorite trails. I hike it 3x a week for a quick workout. It's about 3 minutes from my house. This year the forest service has allowed the horses so watch out for trail apples. My only complaint with horses is that they move slow and being stuck behind them is awful. I wish they would move over for faster users of the trail. But it's still a great hike with great views.

Great trail of poop.

Good hike to get you warmed up and ready for longer and more difficult trails. Easy access for parking and identifying the trail.

may be a 400 elevation change. rock steps can be a bit high at times. overall a moderate hike. no wild flowers at this time.

nice easy walk with some elevation but also had very beautiful scenery of the city and of the catalinas.

Not particularly difficult, but a great place to get in a quick cardio work out. Close to Oro Valley and easy access to trail Head. We have hiked it a couple times our first week after arriving as it is a great training hike as we prepare to advance onto the harder routes. Very quiet and peaceful!

Wonderful vegetation and views. Ridge protects from sun until 9:30ish, so beautiful 'cloudy' lighting that makes everything look richer in hue

Sunday, January 08, 2017

First time hiking this trail and we loved it. We are beginner hikers but thought the distance was just right for us. Lots of beautiful views. We saw deer and javelinas.