Liberty Bell Arch

Liberty Bell Arch is a 5.3 mile out and back trail located near Willow Beach, Arizona that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

wonderful hike to a gorgeous view of the river. Lots to see a long the way. Liberty Bell arch was also very scenic. go early if you want solitude

Nice moderate hike to Liberty Bell Arch and beyond to Black Canyon Overlook. Carry plenty of water for you and your dog. There is no shade!

The mileage on this map didn't seem to match up. Had anyone confirmed with a GPS other than their phone? Beautiful views and a little more technical (rocks) than expected.

This is a nice easy trail with great views throughout. I would recommend hitting the trail early if you want solitude. It gets busier in the afternoon.

Good hike. Highly trafficked so don’t expect solitude. The views are really nice throughout the whole hike, especially at the top! Views of Colorado River at bottom of beautiful canyon. Moderate level of difficulty but you can increase intensity by doing some scrambling along the trail. Definitely tired out my dog!

I did this hike on my own, it was awesome, I was absolutely not prepared for the stunning views!

area is open. very nice hike. trail head parking is large and the trail is decently wide. However, very few directional signs once you cross under freeway. The view of the Colorado river is excellent.

This area is currently closed until mid September 2017.

great trail did it today make sure you hike all the way to the end a great view of the colo river

Beautiful hike in and out. Fantastic scenery. We did this trail then walked the White Canyon and connected to the Hot Springs trail. Unless you are in good shape I would not recommend doing this, the last 3 miles of the Hot Springs trail is mostly uphill. If you want to do all three do the Hot Springs first

This is a very nice desert hike. From the riverbed canyon to the views of the surrounding mountains and the Arch, there are sights aplenty. Go early in the day. There is no shade while on this trail. Use caution. Take more water than you think that you need. Plan ahead and enjoy this hike.

Awesome views. Be sure to go beyond arch for spectacular view of the river!

Great hike, it was a lot harder climbing up the trail then I was prepared for so I only made it about half way. Be prepared to climb over river bed size rocks.

Monday, February 20, 2017

Beautiful and amazing hike.

Monday, February 20, 2017

Great hike with interesting geology, mining history and an awesome view above the Colorado River.

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Pretty view, but alot farther out than the signage indicates!

Sunday, November 06, 2016

This was a great hike. Couple of climbs to get your heart rate going but overall pretty easy hike. Make sure to keep taking the trail up the hill to the left after the bell because there is a beautiful view of the Colorado River that is well worth it.

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Access closed for construction. Check before going :(

Monday, March 09, 2015

This is a wonderful hike, as long as you start on the correct path! We ended up doing almost 4 hours of walking due to markings on the trail. The marked poles are great at first, but disappear after the first ones.

Be sure to head straight down into the wash. We had followed the trail markings from the start, but shortly after beginning, we saw a huge rock-arrow off to the left and thought THAT was the main trail----it is NOT!! I believe it leads to the Hot Springs trail (or another trail). We walked almost 20 minutes before we realized it was not the trail we wanted (also finally looked at our GPS to check the location - - we were way off!).

As long as you go straight down the wash area, you will see the rock markings on your left (after about a mile) which leads uphill. There is no big arrow any more, but plenty of rock piles to let you know the spot. If you stay in the wash at that time, you will head towards the river.

After that, the trail was easy to follow. The views are awesome, the cacti were blooming, and the arch is beautiful to see. Continue another 20 minutes or so after going around to the backside of it, then uphill some more, and you will be rewarded by the scenic view at the Colorado River overlook.

Take at least one extra bottle of water than you think you'd need - - we had just enough to cover the walk (it was about 75 degrees in early March) but could have used the additional bottle. Watch out for the loose gravel/rocks on the trails as we did a lot of sliding on the uphill and downhill parts.

Overall, well worth the hike!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

This trail has the most rewarding view I have gotten on any Trail here in Las Vegas so far! I highly recommend it...just don't go when its crazy hot...regardless the time of year take plenty of water. Don't stop hiking when you see Liberty Bell, believe me you will not be disappointed! When you get to "Y" in the trail which is marked by a pole, go right... left is "White Rock Canyon" leads you to the river...Make sure and follow the app if you have it because its very easy to lose the trail at the beginning, once you get to the first over look its pretty easy to follow the trail after that. Have fun!