Kiwanis Trail to Telegraph Pass Lookout

Kiwanis Trail to Telegraph Pass Lookout is a 2.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Phoenix, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Good easy to medium hike up South Mtn.
My wife and I went 2.2 miles up and back.
Great views of the Phoenix valley.

Nice little trail, no scrambling but still some inclines to reckon with. Beware unclaimed poops throughout first third or so. Picked up some trash along the way. Great views of the city and cactus!

Gorgeous. Easy hike.

beautiful!

Easy but long hike. In any trail in south mountain phx, you need water and hat.

A little sandy. Fun, easier trek. Would probably rate it moderate myself due to the climb.

Easy hike, great for beginners. No foot traffic when I went (Friday morning). pretty view from the top

Great Place Good Workout, light traffic and pretty view when your're at the top

Views are great

Great hike. I've done it multiple times. Not to difficult if you exercise regularly. Good intermediate trail for everyone and the view is great from the top. It does cross the road towards the end so do be cautious during busy times. It is in a valley most of the way so you can have shade most of the hike depending on the time of day and year. I also see equestrians and mountain bikers on the trail so I'm sure you could ride it as well.

Great

We went early (arrived at 7:15) and there were not a lot of people but on the way back down there were about 4 or 5 groups heading up. Loved the views and it was super easy. We were finished with the hike by 9 but it only took so long because we were going off of the trail to check stuff out for a long time. Definitely would recommend to anyone no matter the skill level

Loved it! Very rocky trail. Pretty mountain. Some man made steps to help. Watch your step!

Friday, October 07, 2016

It was amazing

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

I love it

Saturday, June 11, 2016

This was a great hike, and really quite beautiful. Be prepared for a lot of deep steps (easier going up than coming down). When we went at 6 AM, and if there were already quite a few people on the trail. We hooked up with the National trail after we finished the Kiwanis section, which I do recommend. Very dog friendly. I would absolutely go back for the step workout.

Friday, June 10, 2016

The view from the peak is worth it

Sunday, January 24, 2016

An easy, but beautiful, trail on South Mountain. Fun for all ages. Once you reach the end of the trail you can keep going up to the Telegraph Lookout for even bigger views. Watch for petroglyphs along the trail. Great trail.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Great hike with kids!

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Love this trail. Short sweet to the point.