Inspiration Point

Inspiration Point is a 5.7 mile out and back trail located near Scottsdale, Arizona that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I calculated 7 miles and 81 floors from Gateway Trailhead and then taking the loop on my return. I would consider it moderate to difficult in some spots but well worth the trek. Not highly populated and gorgeous views. One of my favorites.

Beautiful views, great hike! Make sure to bring plenty of water.

great run, pretty challenging to keep a pace up the hill

Very scenic spot. Great for taking pictures. The hike up to it has many spectacular views of DC Ranch and the surrounding McDowell Mountains.

I hiked this in early May on a beautiful cloudy/cool day. My hike was more like 7.3 miles due to the fact that I went all the way to Windgate Pass. There is a stone bench to use for taking a rest and soaking up the scenery. It's really cool to see The Lookout and Mcdowell and Drinkwater Peaks looming above, while the neighborhood of DC Ranch lies below. You can also see how far you've come from Gateway. Nice scenic spot.

Great trail! Took us about 2.5 hours. Only downside is the bugs were terrible!

Had a great hike, very gradual incline up until very close to the top where it became a bit more challenging but worth the effort. Beautiful scenery.

Pretty rocky but not a lot of elevation. I was able to run at least 50%. Beautiful views!