Indian Spring Wash Trail

Indian Spring Wash Trail is a 12 mile out and back trail located near Scottsdale, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

2066 feet

fun trail, park off road and go past gate and have fun, if you hike far enough there is a spring, they added a parking lot may 23 2018 not open yet but looks like it we be for ohv use to ride around they have been fixing forest signs and all that, one of my favorite places to hunt and to just hike around

Monday, March 27, 2017

The "Road Closed" sign seemed to only pertain to cars. Otherwise, the sign post at the 'trailhead' says only that the area was closed until some time in 2014 during some sort of construction.

Other than that, I didn't hike the whole way, but I did have a great walk along the wash / Forest Road 532. There were a few turn offs for other roads, but I stuck to the main one. It was beautiful, with only a number of birds and wildflowers around.

Monday, September 01, 2014

I attempted to go to this trail today and it's closed as of 2014 there is a gate that prevents any vehicle from going past it but it looks like it could be open to hikers

Friday, October 14, 2016