Huckaby Trail

Huckaby Trail is a 5.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Sedona, Arizona that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Views are stunning! Trail was in good shape and easy to follow.

Love this trail. Easy hike to the bridge and creek. One of Sedona's best in my opinion.

Beautiful hike, something for everyone, views and the creek, definitely recommend!

Great trail perfect weather. Come early parking is at a premium but what views!!

This is a great easy trail. The trail starts with views of the Main Street and shops from across the creek (a view much less seen) and west Sedona in the background. Followed by views to the north with Oak Creek bellow. After that the trail drops down next to the creek then crossing the creek taking you to the Midgley Bridge.

Super easy trail with beautiful views of Oak Creek, popular nearby rock formations, and Sedona’s downtown district. Not too far out in nature to be “secluded” but far enough out to enjoy nice views and beautiful flora and fauna. Trail dog friendly (as long as they are leashed) but I’d be careful of the first stretch of the hike and all the cacti right along the trail in case your pup likes to nose around in things!

This trail was easy to follow and the flora was very diverse and beautiful. The creek at the end of the turn around point was a great place to relax and have a snack before heading back up to the trailhead.

One of my favorite hikes in the area! The views of the town are beautiful and when you get down to the creeks it’s breathtaking! So peaceful! I also liked how it was not as highly trafficked like other trials in the area. I will definitely be doing this one again!

Looking forward to visiting this trail again. There’s enough shade, you can hear the running creek and there’s beautiful views of downtown Sedona and the bridge to the north.

Fun hike looking down then hiking down to Oak Creek. Not very difficult climbs but has really nice views of downtown Sedona and the Oak Creek Canyon.

Great for dogs!

Wonderful

Very steep and mind of like a goat Trail in some places but the Vista at the top was aaaaammmmazing!!!! Awesome & definitely worth it.

This is a great trail, that has lots of different types of terrain. There are great views from the top, as well as some swimming areas at the bottom. We did this as a "warmup hike" for the week, and it was a great option!

First 1/2 mile leads down to the stream

We walked to the trailhead from town. There is parking at the trailhead but a pass is required. There is a kiosk to purchase your pass. the trail begins down a meandering path, but soon begins to declined​ into a canyon. It continues up the side of a hill. At the top you get a panoramic view of Sedona. we continued a little farther then turned back. Our hike was just under 2 miles.

we've finally found a trail that even our families could find pleasant and doable. crossing the creek was enjoyable. To heck with jumping across rocks to get to the other side. with my luck, I would've slipped and fallen into the water. We hiked from the midgley bridge trail head over to the margs draw trail head.

Beautiful views, good workout, and creek access. My friends and I loved it

great trail to bring a water-loving dog! at least about a mile.in fro. Midgely Bridge. we started at the bridge, and it was truly delightful and refreshing at the bottom. after about a mile in this way however, the shade disappears as we climb; and the views got disappointing as well, with too much awareness of the traffic on 89A. so we turned around at 1.5 miles.