Hawes Trail System Loop

Hawes Trail System Loop is a 6.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Mesa, Arizona that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Loved the trails!! Our first time for the wife and I, totally loved it!! Ton of people on the trails, riding and hiking. Definitely going back to do more exploring.

Did the counter-clockwise loop. I️ thought the trail was marked very well and didn’t have any issues finding where I️ needed to go. Had to jump of for some bikers but it wasn’t too busy. It has some rocky parts and I️ did the first part in the dark so be careful. I️ wouldn’t do this in the sun. Very exposed. It’s a fun winding trail. Probably will come back on my bike and try it out. Clocked 6.7 miles.

Has easy parts but definitely has its rough areas going uphill. Overall very beautiful hike!

This trail is actually more like 9 miles and isn't very well marked. It was moderate elevation wise but length wise this trail was a bit tough.

Seemed good for mountain biking but April-September I wouldn't suggest it just because of the length alone.