Havasu Canyon Trail to Supai

Havasu Canyon Trail to Supai is a 14.8 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Supai, Arizona that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

A must see and must experience the full hike to camp.

Really busy on Sunday

Amazing! A must for your bucket list! Make time to see all the falls and camp out!

This may be the Garden of Eden. The colors and sights are absolutely surreal. An incredible and challenging hike. I backpacked in during the end of April and temperatures were perfect.

Yea it could be done in a day but why? My wife and I hiked the 10 miles to Havasu falls and camped for two nights and Hiked out the third day. We went in April of 2016, weather was awesome, not too hot in the day and not too cold at night. We chose to go with a guide that packed our tent and provisions we only packed in our packs with clothes and typical hiking gear. Pygmy Guide service was great and seemed to be the cheapest of the available guides. Do yourself a favor and go to Moody falls, it is a bit sketchy getting down the canyon but well worth it, take some gloves.

This is an incredible trail, correctly rated as moderate because of the steep descent on the way down. Once you get to the reservation, it's another couple of miles to camping. I don't think it's right to not make a reservation and not pay for camping. These are people who make most of their money off of the tourist seasons and who are generous enough to allow us on their spectacular land. Call WELL in advance for summer reservations, keeping in mind that flooding can happen in August, which is what shapes and changes the canyon and the waterfalls. Ah, the waterfalls. Bring a bathing suit because you'll want to spend every day swimming in the pools.

Did not have reservations, so bumbed two old bracelets (Natives use braclets for campers, color coordinated by day) off hikers leaving the camp. Left at 6am, arrived to the falls at 9:30 and falls at like 10ish. Did a day hike, and the hike back took about 4 and half hours. Doing the whole thing and avoiding paying for camping is doable.

I wouldn't say this is "easy", it was much more difficult than anticipated, but worth it

I wouldn't call this a moderate trail, I'd say it's hard. There is rock climbing, ladder climbing, ledge walking, sand, and compacted dirt. It was hard for even the experienced hikers in our group.

My suggestion is to cross the river and descend into beaver falls via the ledge on the far side of the river. Cross the river after passing through the palm tree, instead of ascending up the ladder next to the palm tree.

for someone like me that has a fear of heights, the ledge climb was a lot less nerve wracking than the ladders and rock scaling. The ledge walk is also a lot quicker.

This is by far my favorite trail of all time.

Bring a water filter so that you don't have to carry a lot of water, you are so close to the river before and after the ivy that you could get by with just a small water bottle if you have a water filter to keep refilling. Carrying less weight allows you to move quicker and go further.

One of my favorite hikes of all time. I love the falls, and great camping also.

Awesome trail. Did the 25-mile loop from the top to Beaver Falls and back over a few days and camped at Havasupai. DEFINITELY start by noonish - this is not a hike you want to do in the dark going up or down. There are also some pretty perilous descents to get to some of the falls (after camp), so keep that in mind.
All in all, though, an incredible hike. I would definitely do it again.
No day hikes are allowed here, so make sure you get your reservation.