Learn more

Granite Garden is a 1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Prescott, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and bird watching and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 1.0 miles Elevation Gain: 157 feet Route Type: Loop

Great trail. Have lots of different paths you can take. Very rocky, not good for young children. Took my 10 year old and she was fine. Nice creek in the beginning. Did see some rock climbers while I was there.

It was a bit confusing at first where the trail actually was but once we found it it was awesome. Just enough challenging and the view is so worth it!

Nice trail.

Nice little trail. Make sure you wear grippy shoes. LOVE THE OFF TRAIL trail!

recorded Granite Garden

Beautiful trail, kind of weird how it loops up and down. But worth it for the views!

I had a blast on these trails! I went around all of the trails through the rocks and enjoyed every minute of it. The trails are marked very well and there are map signs everywhere to guide you. Just be sure to look for the white spray painted dots! If you follow those, you won’t get lost.

Took my pupper, not too bad there were a couple parts that scared me with him but overall he surprised me that he was a ton more agile than I thought. A fun hike with a bigger dog.

Sat Jun 22 2019

Really cool rock formations , but I went in the summer months and it was way to hot to hike the whole trail. I recommend heading out super early to beat the heat :)

Sat Jun 15 2019

Love this place!

Sun Jun 09 2019

I cannot believe this trail was in my own backyard this whole time! Very easy and beautiful, took me 45 min with a few stops to enjoy the view and talk to other hikers. There is a section on the trail that involves walking under a tunnel of boulders, that part was very exhilarating. The stair case and the sounds of water flowing over the dam were a couple of other highlights of the trail!

Sat Jun 01 2019

nice trails.

Sat May 25 2019

Very nice area that feels more secluded than it is.

Sun Mar 17 2019

nice area to explore in an afternoon

Sun Jan 13 2019

loved this trail, it was actually a lot easier than expected. I've been out of shape for a while too. It has great views, great spots to explore, and amazing photo opportunities.

Mon Nov 26 2018

Nice short hike. Took 3 children with me and it was a blast for them.

Wed Sep 12 2018

This is a nice trail. I can easily hike all of the trails in the area and the views are nice and there is few people.

Wed Aug 22 2018

beautiful trail, lots of variation

Mon Jul 16 2018

Stairs. Boulder hiking. Bench. Tiny streams. Cute bridge at trail head.