Glendale Canal

Glendale Canal is a 8.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Glendale, Arizona that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great for biking. You're off the street and safe. Trail is shared with dog walkers, roller bladers, runners etc . I like it because I can bike at my own pace and not have to worry about vehicle traffic.

Tuesday, March 07, 2017

I came here to go for a jog, but I didn't like it. I like to jog on an actual trail not on sidewalks. The location listed here is wrong. It took me awhile to find the place because it'll have you ride through homes. I parked in front of someone's yard to go jog.

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

This is a great multi-use urban trail along central Arizona canal. You can park at 2 entrances that I know of...59th ave South of Thunderbird Rd or 67th Ave south of Greenway Rd.

Thursday, February 02, 2017

where is this? it doesn't exist!!

Sunday, January 29, 2017

This trail does not exist!!!

Sunday, January 29, 2017

The address was not the correct one, but it was close. upon inspection, it was just a walk next to a wash with no parking available. to be fair, we did not do the actual "hike" but decided to keep moving and find an actual trail.

recorded Nice dog walk