Flatiron Via Siphon Draw Trail

Flatiron Via Siphon Draw Trail is a 5.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Apache Junction, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from September until June. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

Bring plenty of water with you as there is none on the trail. Blue and white markers help with navigating.

6 minutes ago

ITS EXACTLY 4 MILES FROM TRAIL HEAD TO FLAT IRON PEAK, NOT 3. ROCKS THE WHOLE WAY.

great hike. quite steep and scrambly but worth it

This. was. hard. But so worth it! Bring gloves, you’ll need them for the climb and the descent. Have fun!

What a great hike! Easy to lose the main trail to the top, follow white and blue markings to be sure you're on the right path. Even though we got off the main trail, it was a crazy awesome hike - would definitely recommend if you're ready for a challenge!
cost was $6 to get into the park. I wouldn't recommend dogs on the trail past the beginning 2 miles.

great tough hike

My trip was crazy. So, first you have this boring stretch of dirt paths, but then you get to really rocky areas. Then, you get to boulders and your suppose to climb between 8 inches of space between 2 rocks. And you climb around 8 feet. It's hard but I got to the top. 12 year old completed it but it definitely is hard. Dogs can go on the first part, where there's dirt, but it's much harder after that.
After we started going down, we got lost. We tried to go on a different place because we went off the trail on accident. But in the process I scraped basically every place on my body. We finally made it down.
Bring at least 5 water bottles if you plan to go to the top!