Flatiron Via Siphon Draw Trail

Flatiron Via Siphon Draw Trail is a 5.5 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Apache Junction, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from September until June. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

Bring plenty of water with you as there is none on the trail. Blue and white markers help with navigating.

Great hike! Beautiful views. Left at 5am, at the peak by 7am. Saw plenty of wildlife.

I was sore for two weeks after this one, but it is by far my favorite hike in the Phoenix area. The last mile is an absolute killer!

Hike when the weather is cool, bring water.

I recorded just the hike up. It was my first time hiking this trail so I took my time and many breaks which really helped. I was still dead tired when I made it down. I thought I brought more than enough water, I nearly ran out when it started getting hotter. *Make sure you bring more than you plan.

EGAD! Did this trail on July 4th and it was tough. Took the wrong path up. The hike was the toughest I've ever done in terms of trail conditions. Very rocky and lots of climbing, etc... Hope to do this again on a cooler day.

Very difficult trail to the top. Bring lots and lots of water and expected a whole day of hiking to get to the top.

Weather couldn't have been more perfect for this time of year! Bring your your water, I went through at least 4L. Trail was pretty straightforward. stay left and use alltrails map....Look for cairns and blue/white paint on rocks. Nice little challenge the last 3/4 from the top! Amazing views (although forest fires clouded some of it)!

I've done this hike many times and it never disappoints. The view from the top is worth all of the effort it takes to get up there

take lots of water hiked to the top 109 today. Going up easy be careful coming down.

Very hard but worth it. As others have said on here......STAY LEFT!!!!!!! Knew this going up and still went right. Makes it harder than it has to be :) Met some regulars and they were very nice and informative people. Don't be afraid to ask. Will be doing this again.

Great hike