Finger Rock Canyon Trail

Finger Rock Canyon Trail is a 8.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Tucson, Arizona that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is rated as difficult and primarily used for hiking, trail running, and horses. Horses are also able to use this trail.

We hiked two hours up to the saddle, it was an aggressive hike but worth it. The views are gorgeous. We were told by other hikers we were about an hour and a half from the trail end. It is a beautiful hike and moderately populated with people.

Difficult to make it to Mt. Kimball and I'm in decent shape, especially when it's warm but the views are stunning.

Quite challenging and drop dead beautiful. A good bit of the hike is more like elementary rock climbing. Be sure to check out the Linda Vista spur after you round the bend about 3 miles up. Trail T's and the spur is to the right. Giant vista facing south about 200 yards.

Finger Rock nearly killed me. It's not a hike for the inexperienced or faint hearted. I didn't make it the whole way to the top on my first trip, but one day I'll return to defeat the Rock.

Went to the top in mid 70s and back down through Pima Canyon. One long haul. The canyon wasn't a smooth downhill . Up and down. Looking down in the canyon from The top made it look like a mini Grand Canyon. The trail into Pima was hard to find

only made it as far as the overlook to the other canyon. It is relentlessly steep, very little shade. This stream was running however so it was gorgeous. start early if you want to make it to the top.

We went one mile up the trail from the parking lot. Absolutely gorgeous scenery. Not too tough but if you have sensitive knees, bring your walking stick. The February weather was perfect for this hike and the desert was green! A mile takes you to a spring. Took about an hour and a half for us old folks.

love this trail, have not made it to the top yet but will eventually! Today was my first hike. beautiful