Eagle Creek Road

Eagle Creek Road is a 47.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Granville, Arizona that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

off road driving

I went in here a long time ago with a guy who was turkey hunting and I was just along for the ride. Beautiful canyon country way back off the beaten path. We were in here in April and some of the creek crossings had water coming above the bottom of the doors on his 4 x 4. We camped at the very end of the road and day hiked from there up into the surrounding canyons. I did a little creek fishing while he did some hunting. I did see a few big turkeys in here, but he never did get one. I caught a few native Apache trout in the creeks and that was pretty cool. I was new to the area back then and enjoyed the experience. This is a fairly remote area, and I would say 4 x 4 is required for the most part. The creek crossings were deep at that time of year. I have never gone back in here but would, as it was really nice and no one else was in there at all.