Dreamy Draw Loop Trail is a 6.0 kilometer heavily trafficked loop trail located near Phoenix, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 6.0 km Elevation Gain: 188 m Route Type: Loop

partially paved

beautiful trail for hiking and mountain bike

Decent trail, though not as well marked as others around The Valley. Some shade in the morning hours on the loop on the east side of the 51, almost none on the west loop. Enjoyable scenery and nice views. Lots of dogs and bikes.

Great hike. Did see a rattle snake right off the bat so keep an eye out. Trails are terribly marked so keep this app handy if you don’t want to get lost

nice easy hike. a bit crowded for me but very did and family friendly. go in many directions so crowds are a bit less. no shade.

The good things. Beautiful area. Great views. Wanted to score this lower but it’s really nice there. The bad part is there is no trail called dreamy draw loop. I had no idea which trail to follow. Trails are horribly marked and there’s SO many different trails. The higher we got the map tracker on All Trails stopped working. So we did our own thing. Climbed one of the shorter peaks which was very steep. Overall we will go back and just freelance our way.

Very chill hike. Just take a stroll with a friend and talk about life. Your heart rate won’t get up at all, but it’s a nice, relaxing walk in open air.

Great relatively flight hike with some moderate inclines. Great views and unique trails

Lots of different trails, great morning hike.

Easy location to find and many sections to explore with your dog.

Just did one half of total hike and it was a great one. Nice and easy.

Brought my dog here because it looked like a nice long trail that wouldn’t be too challenging for him. This trail is not clearly marked and I had to constantly check the app to see where I was going. Went off trail a few times and by the 4th time I said forget it and just cut it short. I wouldn’t go back.

Beautiful flora! The desert is so lush right now. Went on a Tuesday saw 3 people.

Nice trail. It was somewhat confusing. The signs are marked, but somewhat poorly of you ask me. It was more of a leisure hike. I brought my dog along! Would go again! Nice for a steady walking pace with some hills.

Loved hiking this trail with my family. Easy enough for my 4yo to follow the trails up and down the mountains on the dreamy draw entrance side of the park. Would 100% come back to hike here. The trails are mostly well-marked tho you can get confused in portions of you don’t pay attention. They are well travelled trails and we saw multiple mountain bikers, hikers, and even horse-back riders on trail. Lots of fun and plenty of wildflowers and wildlife. The views of the city from here were wonderful.

Got a bit off trail but was fun. Great view of downtown Phoenix from the north.

Beautiful lunch break at work

I tried it and I liked it, traffic noises didn't bother me. The smaller loop had less hikers, nice and quiet!

I got lost... the pass that goes under the highway was hard to find. When I did find it, it looked to sketchy for me to try by myself as the sun was setting

Piestwa summit to 1a, voaz

Very rocky and runs under the freeway. The north loop was gorgeous and felt like you were out of the city. The south loop is boring, rocky and too close to the area homes to feel like you’re getting away.

easy hiking trail! Great starter hike.