Dixie Peak Trail

Dixie Peak Trail is a 2.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Phoenix, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

It was a great morning hike with my brother and his dog. I do recommend getting there early to avoid higher temperatures.

About a half hour mellow hike before a more drastic ascension of the mountain. I would love it if it the whole way weren't loose rocks. I've got pretty good hiking shoes, but this started wearing on my ankles and knees.

I love this trail - it's my go-to for during the work week. Two bit extends it, which is well worth your while. But be sure you have proper hiking footwear because when the grade increases, there is a lot of loose rock.

Good trail! Same one as LV Yates Two-Bit Peak Trail also on this site!

beautiful views, demanding but enjoyable climbing, varying routes and additional mountain peaks to conquer

Not super scenic, but a good alternative to Camelback Mtn. and Paiestewa Peak. Similar distance and elevation gain without the parking hassle.

This is a good trail! I think the hike has more than one name- at some point there’s a sign that says two bit peaks. It’s a moderate to hard hike that has great views of both Piestewa and Camelback.

this trail does not exist. nothing posted; several people I asked knew nothing about Dixie Peak. Only signs posted were for Trail 100.

Good moderate trail. Definitely not an easy one. Great views from the top.

My favorite for a Saturday morning hike