Devils Bridge Trail

Devils Bridge Trail is a 4.4 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Sedona, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

off road driving

cave

This is a steep but a short hike. The trail offers a great view from the top. This is a heavily traveled attraction.

48 minutes ago

What a great hike. Took my parents on it while on a visit to Sedona. I live in Virginia and hike trails in and around the Appalachians all the time so this hike is I would say easy to moderate for most. Both of my parents are in their late 50’s and did fine. Anyone who hikes on a regular basis will find this on the easier side until the very end when you have to scramble up some rock steps. The end view is totally worth it especially in the evening with some great sunset shots.

Of note: if you are to google the devils bridge trail head it takes you to a parking lot where you have to walk down a rocky 4x4 road that’s pretty boring until you connect to the remainder of the trail. If you keep driving on Dry Creek road until you hit the stop sign, take a right, and park at the Mescal Trail Head. Your entrance is on the opposite site of that lot. It makes for a much more scenic route and you’re not fighting with the jeeps/4x4s coming in and out.

The whole hike is about 4 miles round trip. 10/10 Would do again!

Came to Sedona for a wedding and was brought here by family who is local. Very beautiful throughout the entire hike. Fairly easy hike we brought a few children with us who were 5 to 10 years old and they did great. If you are experienced in 4 wheel drive hiking you can skip the parking lot and drive to the trail head, saved a decent amount of time.

I loved the hike. We parked at the parking lot, when we first started I was excited for the vegetation and views, when we hit the dirt road, I was bored. Until we made it to the short trail head and from there in on the hike was KILLER! Climbing rocks and views galore.

Great fairly easy hike. There is very little tree coverage so show up early to beat the heat as the crowds.