Deem Hills Circumference Trail

Deem Hills Circumference Trail is a 5.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Parkview Estates, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until November. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Nice long hike. Feels like you’re further out in the wilderness than you actually are. We did see a very large Coyote. But we just hung back until he moved on.

I'm still exploring, but this is my favorite trail to run in the area so far. Great distance, good elevation, plenty of small trails to add on, and beautiful scenery.

Took us about 2 hours to finish this at a more fast pace with short stops. Started 7:15am, ended 9:35am. I brought snacks but I feel I could have just left them in the car. Of course, water is always needed. Saw maybe 5 people there but looked to get more busy around 9am. I'll most likely come back when I need a quick trail to do close by.

Great trails.

Been wanting to try this trail for awhile. Very limited parking at trail head, but not an issue at 8:45 am this Tuesday. I didn't experience any challenges until at least the halfway point when the inclines became more frequent. I'd classify my hiking ability at about intermediate but at a casual pace, so for me, being somewhat out of shape, I found I needed to take short breaks after some of the climbs. Decent workout but personally I found the trail itself and the views quite boring.

Really nice hike with the doggo on a Sunday afternoon.

Broke my ankle there but was a nice trip till that point

hike 6/4+

refreshing trail and loved it!

Extremely well marked, easy to moderate path. It's a 9.5 km loop which we did easily in 2 hours. If you are a trail runner it would be a good one to run.
The view wasn't as nice as some of the other hikes we did this week.

nice 6 mile hike in the city

nice trail lots of hiking options if you want a shorter hike or a longer hike just add in more trails

So green out, starting to see some wildflowers. It will be amazing in a week or so!

Great hiking trails and so so for mountain biking. I've done both here and I think they are better left for the hiker and trail runner. Just remember that if you are going to use this trail for biking, to use trail etiquette and give horses and hikers the right of way.

Great loop trail, excellent cardiovascular workout, a favorite of mine.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Great place with so many different trails

Tuesday, January 03, 2017

I really liked this hike. When I went there were very few people out so it was nice and quiet and secluded. Not much of an elevation gain and the views are just okay, but worth it for the seclusion. My 10 yr old pup did really great with this trail too.

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Loved the decorated Palo Verde "Christmas" tree at the top. Good hike great views.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Less rocky than Thunderbird. Nice trail variations.

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Relatively long and lots of ups and downs. Lots of commutation and permutations as there are short trails within the trail