Daisy Mountain Trail

Daisy Mountain Trail is a 6.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Anthem, Arizona that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as difficult and primarily used for hiking and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I didn't quite know what to expect when I started since it seemed so flat at the beginning. Once you get to the loop it gets more exciting! Surprised there wasn't more hikers, what do people who live in Anthem do?

This is a beautiful hike!

I have made it to daisy mountain the past two weekends but have been unable to find the loop back, last week I got totally lost, this week I just went down the way I came up which is the longer part of the loop. I wish it was marked. still it is a great hike and I will be back.

A little hard to find the trailhead (Navigation/Livingstone Way intersection), but after that it was great. Flat at first then nice climbs. Loose rocks so would recommend hiking not running shoes. No one on the trails. No facilities or water (at least where I entered) so come prepared. :)

Great mountain close to Anthem. It is more than meets the eye so give yourself plenty of time.

great hike, minutes from home. will definitely do it again.

This was a great hike with some good views of the valley at the top. There are quite a bit of big loose rocks, we were able to complete hike in regular running shoes but if you have more supportive hiking shoes wear those. It was a breezy day so that saved us from the heat so make sure you bring plenty of water.

Felt it was a solid hike. Saw a lot of "hikers" that didn't look prepared. This is a rocky trail so good boots are recommended, running shoes not so much. Also I would carry more than 12oz of water. I followed the loop by turning left at the fork which I believe is a more gentle incline. Coming back it was steep.

Was definitely a bit tougher than anticipated but well worth the effort. Some difficulties picking the path in a few spots so would highly recommend having a good hiking app able to keep you going the correct way.