Country Club Trail

Country Club Trail is a 3.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lakeside, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is best used from May until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Directions from Lakeside: Drive south on State Highway 260 towards McNary. Turn left on Bucksprings Road. Drive 0.6 miles. Turn left on Forest Road 182 (road to Sky Hi Retreat). Drive 2 miles. You will pass the Springs Trailhead on the left. Where Forest Road 182 veers to the left, proceed straight on to Forest Road 185 (past Sierra Springs Ranch entrance). Trailhead is on the right 100 yards down Forest Road 185.

It was a nice hike. there's a few connector trails that almost makes you feel lost.

I'm kind of a beginner mountain biker and I didn't think that this trail was all single track I've ridden it on my horse and maybe we took some connector trails remember some more gravel roads .this was all single track but it wasn't undoable for a beginner I did walk in a few places where there was lots of rocks but I was able to ride over a few it was a really well Marked Trail and I really enjoyed it and I would definitely do it again

nice hike for a stroll. hoping for a few vistas. found a ton of unique mushrooms and the forest sounds were amazing. not fun 4 a 4 year old. ended up coming home early.

easy well marked.

Dragged the family and a city dog for the experience which meant our pace was a bit slower than normal....but even with that we banged it out in about 75 mins. Did it in reverse and didn't encounter any major mud/puddle issues until we got to about C4 thru C2. Didn't know about the elevation change...and since we were going from C6 to C5.... it was a bit of an uphill climb for novices. You can avoid by making it a downhill climb doing it in # order as it doesn't appear there is any other dramatically elevation point. Enjoyed the loop...right on my backyard

Kind of a boring hike. crossed the dirt road too many times. Do the Spring Trail, it is close by and much more scenic.

One of the best hikes in the area (next to Mt. Baldy of course). Take the extra time to do the summit. Great views of Mt. Baldy.

Controlled burn - charred land and trees biut still very nice hike and perfect 3 miles. Tall trees and good shade.

Great hike. Well-marked, mileage completely accurate. Definitely take the 1-mile roundtrip up to Pat Mullen "mountain" view point. Not a great view, but adds a mile and gets the heart pumping.