Corona Loop

Corona Loop is a 3.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Phoenix, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and road biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Take the I-10 to exit 159 for Ray Road. Travel west on Ray Road about 1/4 mile until you reach the signaled intersection for 48th Street. Take 48th Street north until you reach the signaled intersection for E. Knox Road. Travel west on E. Knox Road until you reach Warpaint Drive. Travel north on Warpaint Drive about 1/4 mile. There is parking on the street. Trail head is on the west side of Warpaint Drive.

Very easy, short, mostly flat. would be boring to hike.

I normally love this trail but I had aggressive flies swarming me (face and body) the entire time. Even when I was running, they followed. Not sure if it’s the season or what. The mountain bikers didn’t seem to have issues

Beware of fast moving bikers

Pretty desert hike!

The hike was easy and didn’t take a long time to complete

Great easy trail. It was marked as moderate but I would classify as easy. Good for running and very little change in elevation

It is a good hike, beautiful views; however, there were A LOT of bikers.

Not for me, only because it lacks an elevation gain. This trail seems more fit for mountain biking or a distanced jog.

Great trail! Heavy traffic - lots of mountain bikes. But everyone was freindly and courteous. Great scenery.

It was an ok running trail, I liked running thru the washes. It is pretty rocky with ankle twisters & there are a quite a few bicyclists that use these trails. But it was a fun trail, everyone seemed real cool and curtious. I'd run this trail again

Nice easy stroll. Lots of mountain bikers on the trail to avoid.

It's a Great trail with amazing scenery. I love the winding twist.

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Trail is very easy! Mostly used for mountain biking, but still a good walking or jogging trail.

Sunday, February 12, 2017

very picturesque great trail for biking or running

Monday, May 30, 2016

Love it, great parking, a lot of trail options. Over all great time.

Saturday, March 26, 2016

My One and I went for a small hike today 2.4 mi. He felt great and was so pleased with his hike.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Scenery was great. Nice shady spots.

Monday, March 30, 2015

This trail I did during lunch break, it was not a great idea during high noon but had to get my workout in. you park b in a residential area on warping and there is a small entrance to trail next to chain brick fencing. This trail is mainly for mountain biking but still a good jog with hills and dips.i didn't see where it looped back so to exit out I followed the wash back alongside the homes.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

It was a very humid day out. Yesterday we got over a inch of rain. The plants are getting leaves again and cactus are starting to bloom again. I was just a beautiful site to see how fast the desert can change after the rain has fallen.