Corona and Secret Trails

Corona and Secret Trails is a 4.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Phoenix, Arizona that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

It was nice at the beginning. Getting steep at around 1.5 mile after flat took few break as it getting steep but windy helps too. No shade nice view. Could not finish the trail because the steep really get to me also hot weather. End up 5.2 miles only cuz I went wrong trail once

Awesome incline here! A bit challenging and steep but perfect for a moderate work out. I saw 2 coyotes and loved the views. I would recommend the morning hours to hike here, as the shade is very scarce.

Good hike the first 20 minutes or so are flat (good for running) and there are a few bikers but once you reach the incline it’s a good work out. The incline is nice and steady and the view is great at the top.

Hiked here with my dog and it was a good one. Not too long or short and very close by (for me). It only took about 2 hours and I was at a steady pace for most of it

I really enjoyed this trail and how on a Saturday afternoon there were few people. It was very scenic the whole time although it is not a peak trail. It is very easy to get decent mileage in on this trail.

recorded boring first half