Constellation Loop

Constellation Loop is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Granite Dells, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

historic site

This is a hike in Prescott's Constellation Park. If you do it after some monsoon rains you will be rewarded with some lush riparian vegetation as well as some chaparral and many rocky granite outcroppings.

My family loved this hike! Great views and our daughter loved the terrain!

kinda short, but love it

I've hiked the trail a couple of times and really enjoyed it. The views are great, especially at the top of the loop. It's my favorite type of hike: uphill for the first part, downhill for the last.

A very nice short but challenging perimeter trail. A good urban trail. Enough variety to keep it interesting.

Great interesting trail. Completed with my 9 year old. Many variations to this trail to fit everyone's needs. Beautiful views. The only thing missing is some water.

Beautiful!

Great trails and views. Would rate them as easy with maybe a couple of moderate spots toward the back end where you climb up to the top. Great views of the surrounding area and pretty rock formations.

Very fun little trail. Beautiful rock formations, running water in almost all ravines. Ran into a nice big rattle snake on most southern "Rock Wall Trail". He warned us of his presence within reason. We warned a trail runner of the snake so he unplugged one ear from his music.

Great trail system loop. Can't go wrong- it's all looped together. Amazing views of unique boulders. Good mix of easy and moderate hikes. Free parking. Close to town.

fun trail for the family

First trail here in Arizona. It was lovely views and the middle point

Such a beautiful place to spend the morning. We had our 5 month old border collie with us and our oldest granddaughter. So much fun !

This was a fun interesting hike.

Great hike. Be mindful of rattlers!

Fun and pretty trail but would rate is "easy" instead of "moderate." My 3yo did it with no problem and enjoyed taking our dog with us also.

Definitely recommending the far loop, going up and around the highest point. A bit of a climb, but the views are pretty amazing

Well maintained, fairly easy short hike. Will definitely return.

Great trail. Started a little weird and finding the trail could be a challenge at times, but as you work your way towards the massive boulders, it is stunning. Fun rock climbing and we only saw one other person on the back side.

Monday, January 09, 2017

Definitely worth going to! The wife and I thought the scenery was great. Had a chance to do a little rock climbing just for fun and take some pics.

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

awesome! did the outer loop in 2 hours with my kids (17 & 5)