Coach Whip Mini Loop

Coach Whip Mini Loop is a 1.2 mile loop trail located near Phoenix, Arizona. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 1.2 miles Elevation Gain: 95 feet Route Type: Loop

Please pick up after your pets. For more information visit: https://www.glendaleaz.com/parksandrecreation/thunderbirdpark.cfm

Nice shorty. Good for recovering knee injury

Saturday, August 11, 2018

I do this quick hike when im pressed for time. I took my 9 month old son with me a few times in his hike pack...perfect short hike. Only downfall is close to road.

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Nice, quick morning hike, 30 minutes up, 30 minutes down. Probably faster if you're not skittish and out of shape like me. Wonderful view when you reach the top, plus a cute selfie op with the flag. Saw a bunch of lizards sunbathing and whatnot on the way up. Definitely bring enough water and a hat, especially in the spring and summer. Great for dogs too!

Saturday, January 13, 2018

A good quick workout on the Coach Whip Mini Loop. It killed my knee because of having to climb over so many boulders. I wish it were more desolate, but I did enjoy the hike today.