Cholla Trail

Cholla Trail is a 2.6 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Phoenix, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, nature trips, and birding and is best used from September until May.

Trailhead is on Cholla Lane. Parking available on Invergordon Street.

9 minutes ago

Great views right away of the valley and it gets better, very steep at the top, was harder for me coming down off the rocks , take advantage of any shade when taking a break and take plenty of fluids very rewarding hike

This is the trail to hike on Camelback. Much more organic with various terrain vs Echo. Must do. Not as crowded.

One of my favorite mountains for a good workout. Kicks my butt every time!

I hiked echo canyon in April and loved it BUT it was difficult for me. I consider myself to be in decent shape and expected this hike to be easier than echo canyon and while the first part of this trail was easier (still a climb, winding back and forth) it took longer than Echo canyon and the last half of this is definitely a climb! This was almost 2 hours for us and we didn't stop (except at the top) so plan a little time for this one. The views are amazing! Definitely recommended!