Charouleau Gap Road

Charouleau Gap Road is a 11.6 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Oracle, Arizona that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 11.6 miles Elevation Gain: 2,841 feet Route Type: Out & Back

ohv / off road driving

Thoroughly enjoyed this trail for the first time ever last week, in my LR3. Ground clearance was never an issue, but still need to practice caution and common sense. Bring the right gear and plenty of water.

Tue Sep 04 2018

Took this trail for the first time last week. Had an absolute blast. Wanted to run my '17 JK through the paces and this trail proved my JK is capable. Looking forward to going again.

Thu Nov 23 2017

We have done this a few times. We normally start in saddlebroke and drive to oracle and back. We did it on our dual sport bikes but it is much easier on a dirt bike. If you want a trail that is a lot harder go try Sutherland trail. It makes Charleau Gap feel like a walk in the park

Sun Aug 07 2011

Man this trail is no joke when do it with a bike, starts off good on both sides but u's extremely difficult When go thru the rock wash you will know when you get their. Lots if springs some out of the way but you definitely have to go thru some but it was a great time but I don't think a bike is a good idea...

recorded gap