Cave Creek Rose Garden

moderateYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarGray Star(20)
Phoenix, Arizona

Cave Creek Rose Garden is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Phoenix, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 1.7 miles Elevation Gain: 295 feet Route Type: Loop

The worst marked trail I’ve ever been on. I won’t be going back.

Sun May 05 2019

Wed Jan 02 2019

Great hike up the mountain. Lots of rocks to climb around. Easily can go off the trail to rock climb more. Will definitely be venturing out there again

Mon May 14 2018

I would rate this trail as "hard" instead of moderate. There was no clear path, just open land with tons of crossing "trails", and no signage. If you do find the trail that leads you up the mountain, its quite narrow and also have to do a bit of climbing over big rocks to get there. when I got back to the bottom, there was a lot of overgrowth and I couldn't see the lot where I parked so I got a little lost. Beware! I feel like this is a trail better suited for atvs or dirt bikes.

Sun May 19 2019