Cat Peaks Trail via Belvins Trail

Cat Peaks Trail via Belvins Trail is a 3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Mesa, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Since Cat Peaks is a point-to-point trail, There are several ways to get to the Cat Peaks trail. This route starts at the west Blevins trail head and follows Blevins to Meridian and then accesses the Cat Peaks trail from the east side of Usery Mountain Park.

Not one of my favorites but nice & easy trail

Really pretty and the cat peaks pass trail offers a cut through right back to Blevins instead of taking part of meridian back. bewarw though, the pass is Rocky as you go over a small hill. Pup loves it!

Easy hike. Note that Usery Mountain Park has a $6 fee for car entry or $2 if you bike or walk in

Nice and easy for a beginner like me. Not too many shade trees, though. Stay hydrated.

nice trail go early & bring water watch for rattlesnakes have fun

Beautiful spot and amazing views. Great for kids. You do have to pay $6 to get in. It is not a big deal, but we were not expecting to pay anything. I would recommend going here though I will be going again.

Confusing to get to. Not hard or challenging at all. Not much to write about. We did see a mule deer. That was the most exciting part. :)

Great views and enjoyable trail for us beginners.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Easy, pretty, decent for getting back into hiking after time being a lazy slob ;) I got to the trailhead at 8 and took my pup. Took us an hour to make the hike with frequent stops to let him cool down a bit. Blevins trail was HOT because there was no breeze. I turned left a the Cats Peak fork and when you get to the north side of the north mountain a nice breeze hits and cooled it down. Getting back on Blevins to the car was easy but hot without the breeze again. If I did it again in October, I'd leave the trailhead by 7 at the latest to avoid the heat.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Cat Peaks via Pass Mountain from the end of Meridian. The Cat Peaks loop is very easy - saw many mountain bikers.

Friday, September 02, 2016

Good trail at sunset you may get to see the Great Horned Owls

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Nice, easy trail with beautiful views.

Monday, May 16, 2016

cnn 2 huck

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Fun and easy trail.

Sunday, April 03, 2016

Nice trail.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Nice trail with beautiful scenery.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Great flat trail for a long beautiful hike!

Saturday, January 02, 2016

We didn't do the whole trail, just around the mountain(s), there was a really cool almost forest of Cholla Cactus though, pretty easy desert trail.

Monday, November 23, 2015

Clean trail, mostly even. We went just before sunset, it was really nice.

Monday, April 13, 2015

As a regular at Usery Mountain Park this trail is a ice trail to do in conjunction with Wind Cave. A good trail for a beginner if they want to get bac into hiking.