Casa Grande Mountain Radio Tower Trail

Casa Grande Mountain Radio Tower Trail is a 3.2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Arizona City, Arizona that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and mountain biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Good trail. Good valley view. Good for visitors. Would definitely take other visitors here.

Great exercise trail. Much prettier if you go beyond towers and over to the flag. you can even stay on the ridge all the way to the South end and come back for about an 8 mile hike

Hit the bolt trail next to the tower trail to the flag.

Great hike, not easy by any means, steady and steep incline (10%+) all the way up. First 1/4 mile is very uneven dirt and rock straight path. Then once you reach the locked gate is paved and curved all the way up the antennas which makes it more difficult. Heavy hiker traffic of all ages at all times of the day. For a 40+ yr old 400lb person this was very difficult, had to turn around 1.3 miles into it.

Wow! Quite the hike! nice views. I would say the up part of the hike is strenuous, down is moderate.

steep tough climb, will breath heavy most of the way up, only relief is to stop or is on the way down, paved most of the way

Trail itself is a decent fitness run, but I always take the bolt trail up (it comes off the left side of the road after the first wash). Follow the spine of the mountain all the way to the flag. Definitely not easy, but not the most difficult either. It's local for me, so I try to do this one at least once a week.

I do this hike a lot. it's too easy for me now

A decent hike. You go up a jeep trail to a radio tower, where everyone else we saw turned back. It would have been boring if we had not chosen, once we got to the tower, to hike along the ridge, passing through a veritable forest of teddy bear cholla, to the true peak, which we espied from a distance with a flag on top of it flying in the wind from a flagpole. There we found the most tattered American flag we had ever seen and a cache (possibly a geocache) of tins containing guest books signed in Spanish and English. Glad we decided to go all the way to the peak. (Someone should replace that flag.)

Fun Trail, great views. Nice elevation change towards the top.

It was a great hike. Quick way to get your heart rate up as its a climb to the top. We've done it a few times since visiting

Nice easy trail