Campbell Mesa and Anasazi Loop

Campbell Mesa and Anasazi Loop is a 3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Flagstaff, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 3.0 miles Elevation Gain: 160 feet Route Type: Loop

Very nice walk with beautiful scenery. When I went it was a bit crowded with bikers, but still very pleasant. Trailheads and directions are clearly marked. Logan and I took the Anasazi trail this trip.

I only did the Anasazi Loop, and from the parking lot out and back, I showed 3.2 miles. A nice easy walk in the forest. Mostly dirt track, and very few rocks. I saw 6 bicyclist, 5 joggers, and one hiker, besides myself and my dog.

Did not find trailhead at first. Did sinagua

Nice easy hike. Got to play in the snow a little and smell the pines.

easy lil trail to enjoy a walk.

Very easy and relaxing trail

Saturday, September 08, 2018

Just what we were looking for. Nice hike, well marked and level. If we lived in the area I could see this being a trail I would do often.

Friday, August 17, 2018

My wife and I biked this loop and enjoyed the fairly even and open terrain. There were quite a few patches of rocky spots, but nothing that would force you stop and get off.

Monday, August 06, 2018

Easy fun trail for mtn bikes

Saturday, June 09, 2018

Super easy nice hike

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Nice little trail that gives way to the larger trail of Campbell Mesa Loop. Its a nice way to get out for your house if you live near by but I wouldn't go out of my way to hike/bike this one.

recorded Campbell Mesa and Anasazi Loop