Camp Beale Loop

Camp Beale Loop is a 3.2 mile loop trail located near Kingman, Arizona that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

I love, love love this hike. It has fantastic views. Start to the right and hike up quickly with a long winding downward path after.

Nice scenery but the trail is really rocky. Good hike !

Awesome

Great trail!! Super well designed

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Great hike, my wife and I went last week and loved it. The inclines weren't to bad, and it got quite a bit cooler at the top. Good hike you can see the windmills in a couple spots and a small view of downtown Kingman. Not too bad at all.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thursday, May 01, 2014

Nice trail , good views, I only did a short out & back to give is a break from driving I40. Lots of loose little "marble" rocks. Might be interesting to bike

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Thursday, January 09, 2014

This is trail is not much of a challenge but it does have great views from a variety of different angles. The traffic is low and the trip makes for a nice outing. Views are of desert mountains, mesa's and valleys. Taking it easy and making a few detours we managed to finish the hike in an hour and forty-five minutes. BTW it was windy which is probably the norm.

Friday, February 08, 2013

Fun trail ride with some great views that you otherwise, wouldn't get to see of the local area unless you get out. This was my first trail ride on a bike I put together myself...good workout!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First Arizona hike for me and my buddies. Great views for someone from California. Did this hike as a warmup for Havasu Falls we are doing tomorrow. Drive along Highway 93, turn quick right on Fort Beale Dr., easy to miss. Drive until you see a small sign that says Camp Beale Loop, very small. Park in parking lot. You can go either way, clockwise or counter clockwise. Good workout.