Camp Beale Loop is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Kingman, Arizona that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Distance: 3.2 miles Elevation Gain: 580 feet Route Type: Loop

very very rocky, but well worth the pain. I'll be back.

good little hike but narrow path makes it quite dangerous for rattlesnake. yes we were inches from a Western Rattlesnake..sunning itself around base of cactus..uphill, but turning back to face us. They match environment, so easily camoflagued.

Enjoyed this trail! Came across a bull in a creek bed but no problems. Beautiful overview throughout, just a bit rocky on the trail so make sure you have strong ankles!

Good little hike. Was able to do it with a 40 lb pack. Take note this trail is very rocky! Hope you have strong ankles!

Love this trail. It’s near town, a good workout. Getting ready for some beautiful blooms in a few weeks. The messa view are beautiful. Dogs do need to stay on trail due to cactus.

Beautiful views right outside of town! It is a little rocky but that’s part of the terrain. Our five year old did great!

The hike was enjoyable. There is quite a bit of loose rock in places so proper footwear and a walking stick are definitely good ideas. I saw lots of rabbits and I am sure one will see more wildlife during the mornings and early evening hours. I will definitely be back.

The trail is very washed out and rough. The left side is not as steep and is somewhat better but either one has a lot of loose stones due to the recent heavy rain

only do this trail if you're a sado-masochist!!! my husband and I went on this trail last weekend. My husband likes challenging trails however this trail was not even remotely fun it had multiple areas of little and big loose Rock making it hard to navigate through some parts of the trail actually 90% of the trail. WARNING: IF YOU WANT TO BE TORTURED THEN TAKE THIS TRAIL!!!

Hiked on Nov. 26, 2018. Dogs need to stay on the trail because of cactus. Rocky, not easy walking. Not great scenery. Trail easy to follow. Nice amount of up and down. OK trail, would not repeat.

Good trail

Saturday, May 26, 2018

great hike

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Very nice trail. First trail for my wife, getting ready for Havasupai Falls.

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Great workout! Bring water or camelback. Rocky terrain, wildlife and blooming cactus and ocotillo April-May.

Friday, March 16, 2018

Took advice of other reviewers and hiked counterclockwise so we had the best views on the 2nd half of loop. We had a breezy and cloudy day which was beautiful over the mountains. Good workout!

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Beautiful views and lots of wildlife!

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Great views, nice hike. Recommend spring or fall hike, no trees for shade during the summer.

Monday, February 05, 2018

first time hiking this trail..

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

The reward is definitely worth the climb! Some switch backs, but if whether you’re a first time mountain biker or not, you will not leave this place with out a smile on your face!

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Decent quick loop. Close to the highway but does at the apex of the hike get you away from it for a bit to a high and windy vantage point. I prefer to hike a lot further away from civilization but this was a backup when the road to the planned hike was impassable. Free range area so you're likely to come across some stock.

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Out of shape hiker coming through. I hiked this trail counter clockwise and I'm glad I did. All the beautiful scenery is out in front nearly all the way down. I will hike this again.

Thursday, July 06, 2017

This trail is a hidden gem. For a great excursion around Kingman I highly recommend it. A little bit of wildlife and a beautiful view of the desert at sunset. Trail is well marked and easy to follow. Go counter clockwise to get most of the ascending elevation first.

Sunday, May 07, 2017

I love, love love this hike. It has fantastic views. Start to the right and hike up quickly with a long winding downward path after.

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Nice scenery but the trail is really rocky. Good hike !

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Awesome

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Great trail!! Super well designed

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Great hike, my wife and I went last week and loved it. The inclines weren't to bad, and it got quite a bit cooler at the top. Good hike you can see the windmills in a couple spots and a small view of downtown Kingman. Not too bad at all.

Thursday, May 01, 2014

Nice trail , good views, I only did a short out & back to give is a break from driving I40. Lots of loose little "marble" rocks. Might be interesting to bike

Thursday, January 09, 2014

This is trail is not much of a challenge but it does have great views from a variety of different angles. The traffic is low and the trip makes for a nice outing. Views are of desert mountains, mesa's and valleys. Taking it easy and making a few detours we managed to finish the hike in an hour and forty-five minutes. BTW it was windy which is probably the norm.