Camp Beale Loop

Camp Beale Loop is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Kingman, Arizona that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Out of shape hiker coming through. I hiked this trail counter clockwise and I'm glad I did. All the beautiful scenery is out in front nearly all the way down. I will hike this again.

This trail is a hidden gem. For a great excursion around Kingman I highly recommend it. A little bit of wildlife and a beautiful view of the desert at sunset. Trail is well marked and easy to follow. Go counter clockwise to get most of the ascending elevation first.

I love, love love this hike. It has fantastic views. Start to the right and hike up quickly with a long winding downward path after.

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Nice scenery but the trail is really rocky. Good hike !

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Great trail!! Super well designed

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Great hike, my wife and I went last week and loved it. The inclines weren't to bad, and it got quite a bit cooler at the top. Good hike you can see the windmills in a couple spots and a small view of downtown Kingman. Not too bad at all.