Camp Beale Loop

Camp Beale Loop is a 3.2 mile loop trail located near Kingman, Arizona that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Out of shape hiker coming through. I hiked this trail counter clockwise and I'm glad I did. All the beautiful scenery is out in front nearly all the way down. I will hike this again.

This trail is a hidden gem. For a great excursion around Kingman I highly recommend it. A little bit of wildlife and a beautiful view of the desert at sunset. Trail is well marked and easy to follow. Go counter clockwise to get most of the ascending elevation first.

I love, love love this hike. It has fantastic views. Start to the right and hike up quickly with a long winding downward path after.

Nice scenery but the trail is really rocky. Good hike !

Awesome

Sunday, September 04, 2016

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Great trail!! Super well designed

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Great hike, my wife and I went last week and loved it. The inclines weren't to bad, and it got quite a bit cooler at the top. Good hike you can see the windmills in a couple spots and a small view of downtown Kingman. Not too bad at all.

Saturday, July 12, 2014