Buffalo Park Trail

Buffalo Park Trail is a 2.2 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Flagstaff, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I prefer more challenging hikes, but settled for this because apparently the entire Coconino forest is closed. It was scenic and easy and aided in getting a little exercise for the day. Great for a family with children or someone looking for a nice trail run.

Great little loop to do with the family!! Very scenic and not technical at all! My youngest really liked the little fitness challenges along the way!

Great for trail running!

I enjoyed my walk around Buffalo Park. Scenic vistas. Elk. Easy trail for me. No mountains to climb! I will go there again.

Nice and easy

Very short and next to nothing to look at. Would probably be a nice walking trail with a friend to chat with or music to listen to but definitely not the "hike" I was looking for.

Very pretty

Easy peasy. Nice scenery. Leisurely stroll. Even saw folks with strollers. Many deer. A couple of geocaches.

Great hike as there are no rocks to maneuver around. Go early as it gets busy.

Very good trail for morning walks, very easy 2 miler. I am visiting my daughter for the month and walking various trail with a dog.

Very nice Trail with some great views. Easy hike.

Great easy trail nice views

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

No trees, too much sun. The view at the far end of the trail was beautiful. Had activities through the entire trail as well.

Sunday, May 07, 2017

Great location for daily exercise with friends, kids, and furry ones.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Perfect for a family day full of activities. My son rode his bike while I jogged.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

we were in Flagstaff for vacation and got I had a gallbladder attack, but couldn't handle being trapped in the cabin. Buffalo Park is beautiful, and easy enough for me to walk a few miles while enjoying the fresh air.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Amazing views. Kids loved the little obstacle courses on the way. can't wait to come back again!

Sunday, September 04, 2016

Buffalo park has been a favorite of my husband, son and I. We've walked and biked it. Makes for a gorgeous nature walk and it's easy, so great for kids.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

We took 2 dogs down there and there were a lot of trail to choose from. The place was very clean and the scenery was beautiful

Friday, July 22, 2016

Good trail for running, easy hike, or walking with dogs and kids etc. Only thing is that 95% of the trail is in the open with no shade. So on a hot afternoon its not that great. There are little obstacle course activities along the trail too which is cool.

Wednesday, June 01, 2016

It's perfect when you have little ones. My 4 year loved it!
The scenery is gorgeous and peaceful.I will definitely return!

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Perfect! I enjoy the nice wide trail system making it easy for runners to pass dog walkers/moms with strollers. Beautiful scenery, with gorgeous views of the SanFrancisco Peaks, and Mt. Elden. Great connecting trail to the Lower Oldham Trail, which connects to Shults Pass Trail.

Sunday, April 03, 2016

Fun easy walk, enjoyable scenery. Bonus fitness challenge stations, dog friendly.

Saturday, April 02, 2016

Been to this loop a few times now. It's always a nice relaxing walk with a few exercise challenges along the way, haha. The evening is a great time to see some wildlife, and the sunsets are gorgeous.

Monday, March 21, 2016

Easy hike, nice for a lunch break, etc.

Saturday, March 05, 2016

Easy walk, wouldn't call it a hike that's for sure. Very relaxing and has some exercise equipment as you go along the trail. The scenery is nice and the people walking tend to be friendly making it relaxing.

Monday, February 22, 2016

Easy trail, saw deer, frogs, and lots of other wildlife

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Very easy trail surrounded by beautiful mountains and forests. I use this trail when I just want to have an easy workout while still enjoying nature. Easy to just do the trail a couple of times around.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Has some easy urban type trails but you can find your own level of difficult around this park. And an easy walk for dogs.