Broken Arrow Trail

Broken Arrow Trail is a 3.4 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Sedona, Arizona that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

off road driving

off road driving

Los of fun! plenty of great views! Went up once when it was snowing which added to the beauty.

This was my first "real" hike and it was awesome! A little more strenuous than easy for me, but nothing bad. We hiked to Chicken Point and Submarine Rock in about three hours. Plenty of opportunities for pictures along the way.

Easy trail for a jeep. Great views. As a first timer this was a fun start to a new hobby..

This was a little more difficult than Fay Canyon but I was able to do it. Well worth it for the fantastic views when you get up there!

We went there by pink Jeep. The view is breathtaking. I think hiking will be much fun.

Beautiful hike with some astounding views and rock formations. I decided to take Twin Buttes to High on the Hog instead of staying on Broken Arrow on the way up, which ended up being a great decision as there were far fewer people than would have been on Broken Arrow and was farther from the Jeep/ATV road. The trail reunites with Broken Arrow close to Chicken Point. Only annoying part was choosing to come back down on the same road as the Jeeps/ATVs because I wanted to take the detour to Submarine Rock, which ended up being worth it and having Submarine Rock to myself. Will definitely do this route or some minor modification of it again.

Submarine Point is Epic Pano Spot