Broken Arrow Trail

Broken Arrow Trail is a 3.4 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Sedona, Arizona that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

off road driving

Beautiful 360 views.

Great rock face to walk on. Very cool

It was a fabulous hike. Beauty in all directions. Make sure to take the side path to Submarine Rock. It was my favorite view of the day.

Great views at the end

Great trail. Take twin buttes as it takes you up higher with better views. Chicken point is a must and the kids loved watching the jeeps go up and down. One of our favorites.

Easy trail out and back but the views are breathtaking. Makes you realize that this great planet will be here long after all of us humans are gone.

Our hike this morning was full of great surprises. We took the Chicken Point spur - it was worth it! Recommend this hike for all ages.

Like all of Sedona, top class trail. Near civilization, but once you get on the trail you are in the wild. Stunning views and not too difficult to hike. This was our first hike in Sedona and I recommend it as a great start.

Great scenery along the trail!

Probably my favorite Trail in the Sedona / Oak Creek Canyon area. Easy to Moderate with a lot of variation. The parallel Pink Jeep 4x4 Trail is not a distraction. In fact, we found it quite fun the few times we saw them. I was glad to be hiking!! If I could rate half-stars, I would give this Trail a 4.5 with the slight reduction based on some portions of the Trail being suspect to mud. Not too bad, but it had snowed a week earlier and some of the Trail was a little muddy. The view at Chicken Point is spectacular!

Follow the off road jeep treks and save some money. moderate difficulty with beautiful views of many "key" Sedona formations like twin buttes, 2 nuns and chicken point!
a must see!