Brins Mesa Trail To Jordan Cibola Pass Trail

Brins Mesa Trail To Jordan Cibola Pass Trail is a 7.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Sedona, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from Flagstaff: Drive 27 miles south on US 89A to Sedona and turn west (right) on Jordan road. Follow it about a mile to the trailhead. Or continue through Sedona to Dry Creek Road, turn north about a mile to Vultee Arch Road (FR 152) and north about 2.5 miles to the Soldier's Pass trailhead. It's a mile and half hike to the Brins Mesa Trail intersection. The last 1/4 mile of Jordan Road and all 3 miles of FR 152 can be a bit rough.

great hike! is moderate not easy.

Great hike. If you do the entire loop you'll get to see the 7 Sacred Pools and the Sinkhole. Once on Jordan Trail keep an eye out for bikes.

We planned on just soldiers pass but by 8:25 the tiny lot was full. So we went to this trail head instead. For $5 parking there is a restroom and great views to add to the total hike. I suggest reserching the arches and know where the unmarked trail is so you can see all that this trail has to offer.

My favorite hike so far in Sedona. Nice elevation. Great variation, vegetation and views (the 3 V's). Dog loved it. Periodic natural shade along the trail. Great day. Great hike.

Amazing trail, high elevation but really worth it, because the views are stunning. We did the rout from Brins-Soldier pass-Jordan-Cibola which was great and seems to be a little bit easier then doing it the other way around.

Great trail with amazing views, easy hike with a couple of difficult climbs up. A must if hiking in Sedona. Making the full loop is definitely worth it.

Dope

This hike was amazing with absolutely beautiful scenery, lots of red rock and stunning views.

Wonderful walk with amazing views. Some rocky footing, but not too bad. Enough up and down to keep it interesting.

Fantastic hike! Make sure you make the hike up to the arches. AllTrails gps was very helpful to find the arches trail. Very steep climb but well worth it. Spectacular views all the way around this loop. We started on Brins Mesa and ended on Cibola Pass.

Beautiful hike. Parking a real problem. When we left shortly after noon people had were parking two miles down the road from the trailhead .

Great trail with amazing views along the way. Not many people were on the trail when I went, so it was quiet and peaceful.

Great hike. We did this combined with teacup, lizard head vultee arch and devil's bridge. Doing the full loop is a good idea if you have the legs, but the vultee arch is a bit boring. The solider pass is nice, but I think brins mesa was nicer (so if you do a big loop like we did, consider skipping soldier pass and NOT brins mesa)

Nice trail with plenty of options to pick up other trails.

Your chance to view the backside of some formations that are only visible from the front. Super beautiful wide range views. It’s long, but really nice.

Loved this trail! Magnificent views. We just hiked north up to the mesa, and to the north side of the mesa, then returned the same way. Didn't do the loop/triangle. I think this is one of my new favorites in Sedona. A bit steep the second half, but did fine... even for an overweight guy in his mid 50's! Guessing a little over 3 miles round trip?

very beautiful and nicely moderate. love it

I’ve hiked this trail around 3-4 times so far. I haven’t done the whole trial each time but from what I have done it is pretty easy. The parking lot is somewhat big which is always nice but you do have to pay around $5 to park there. Super beautiful trail and for the most part it is easy to navigate. I definitely would recommend this trial to people who have been hiking forever but also to beginners as well.

The portion of the Brins Mesa Trail after the junction with the Soldiers Pass Trail is not very interesting or scenic. But the loop of Brins Mesa, Soldiers Pass, Jordan, and Cibola Pass Trails is very nice with great views. Perfect weather in mid-September.

Outstanding views throughout the hike. As you gain in elevation, the views become even more breathtaking. If you find yourself tiring and wondering if the view from atop Brins Mess is worth the effort, push on because it certainly is.

Nice trail well marked and spectacular views from the Mesa. Would do this trail again. Make sure you hike to the tan whitish/tan rock formation on the top of the Mesa for even better views.

We hiked the Jordan trail about a mile and a half. It was well was well marked and easy to find. It seemed like we were always in sight of a carin marker. The views were stunning, but the heat of the day was enough to cut the hike shorter than I had hoped for.

Not a real challenging hike, but it's Sedona so it's a beautiful hike and well worth the drive from Phoenix.

Rugged trail at times, but worth the views.

7.6 miles - and worth it! I will say it was 80* outside today in Sedona - which made the hike quite warm. I would do it all over again in October and probably love it! Lots of little sites to see along the way. Seven Sacred Ponds, Devil's Kitchen, etc.

Easy day trip if you're coming from the Phoenix area. The hike will take about 2.5 hours.

Beautiful views and great plant life. Not too strenuous or crowded.

We had a super fun time...until we got lost! Finally found out way back onto Cibola Trail and made it back to the car. I told my husband that the beginning of the climb was the stairway to Heaven. Views from the Mesa are super. Seven pools was 2 1/2 pools and some empty holes. Sink hole was very cool. Great morning hike that turned into an all day adventure for us. Great times!

Loved this hike!

Great trail! You get to see the 7 pools and the sinkhole. There were great views on both sides on the trail.

Great loop with beautiful views throughout. Interesting and varied terrain -- some scrambling, but not difficult. Moderate is a good overall description -- long hike, but not too challenging. Loved it!