Bluff Spring Loop

Bluff Spring Loop is a 8.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Gold Canyon, Arizona that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from October until March. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This trail starts at the Peralta Trailhead on the south side of the Superstition Wilderness.

I am an avid hiker and I'm not a fan of this trail at all. We ended up hiking 13.5 miles, since we missed a turn off due to poor signage. So we ended up hiking a few more miles than the 8.9 we were expecting. There were great views as we started out to the left but then not much after that. It's not a tough trail just very boring and with not much to look at. If you're looking for a long nature walk this is the perfect trail for you!

I was out of shape, however, it wasn't too hard to complete. I'll definitely come back again.

This was one of the best hikes I have ever been to. Within the first minute into your hike, the ascend begins! Once on the top, it plateaus and the gorgeous hike continues on both sides of your hike. The view of the valley on your right with Miner's Needle is amazing.

many beautiful flowers