Learn more

Blueridge Canyon Loop is a 3.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Happy Jack, Arizona that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September.

Length 3.5 mi Elevation gain 570 ft Route type Loop

Photos (0)
Recordings (4)
Completed (9)
Dave Eagan
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarApril 23, 2018

This is NOT a trail! There was a path to follow for only about a half mile then it was total guess work. We went through two phone batteries and didn’t dare stop to rest. You hike the bottom of the dry canyon and then head up a creek bed full of huge rocks, downed trees and sticker bushes. The end was a vertical climb of three ridges. Make sure you have the app running or you may never get home!

Laurie Smith
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarMarch 31, 2018
Hiking

We took the left trail to start the loop clockwise. My husband and I brought our 2 year old dog and and 3 month old puppy. My husband is quite afraid of heights. we got to the edge of the reservoir where the cliff edge hugs where the water would be. It was dry. We decided to turn back the trail is very narrow along the cliff. I may try this again without the dogs and my husband, I would love to see this when the water is flowing. It has been an extremely dry winter for us. I rated a 2 because I haven't finished it.

Rachel Love
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarFebruary 27, 2018
First to Review

paddle boarding in the Resivouir

Laszlo Gonye
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarJune 2, 2020
Paddle sports
View Laszlo's Recording
Kyo Jade Stone
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray StarGray StarGray StarGray StarMay 18, 2020
Camping
Cesar Vasquez
Yellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarJuly 19, 2019
Paddle sports