Blueridge Canyon Loop is a 3.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Happy Jack, Arizona that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September.

This is NOT a trail! There was a path to follow for only about a half mile then it was total guess work. We went through two phone batteries and didn’t dare stop to rest. You hike the bottom of the dry canyon and then head up a creek bed full of huge rocks, downed trees and sticker bushes. The end was a vertical climb of three ridges. Make sure you have the app running or you may never get home!

We took the left trail to start the loop clockwise. My husband and I brought our 2 year old dog and and 3 month old puppy. My husband is quite afraid of heights. we got to the edge of the reservoir where the cliff edge hugs where the water would be. It was dry. We decided to turn back the trail is very narrow along the cliff. I may try this again without the dogs and my husband, I would love to see this when the water is flowing. It has been an extremely dry winter for us. I rated a 2 because I haven't finished it.

paddle boarding in the Resivouir