Blevins Trail

Blevins Trail is a 3.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Mesa, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This loop begins at the Blevins East trail head. This route encompasses the eastern most trails (Meridian, County Line, Ruidoso) of Usery Mountain Regional Park.

Very flat trail and wide. Lots of cactus. Didn't take too long. Pup loves it.

I really like this trail. It’s relatively flat and doesn’t usually have a lot of people. It’s wide enough that my skittish dog can safely pass other people and dogs without feeling threatened and having to act tough. It’s got good visibility so it is easy to see far enough in front and behind you for approaching mountain bikers.
Everyone that we encountered was really friendly and said good morning. It’s just a pleasant experience all the way around.

I️ really do enjoy this hike. I️ am just getting into hiking so this was a great to do. I️ am new to Arizona and so is my dogs. One thing I️ will say and idk if this is prevalent to all hikes in Arizona is that there were a ton of cacti!!! A lot that we’re really close to the trail which made me really uncomfortable at first because of how curious my dogs were to them. There weren’t any steep inclines but it does get rocky at some points which I️ also felt were a little tough for my dogs. Like another reviewer said the trail is all in the sun so bring PLENTY of water. All in all, really great trail especially for beginners like me.

Nice level trail a lot of bikes though.

nice easy trail

Easy trail. Note that Usery Mountain Park has a $6 fee for cars, $2 if you bike or walk in

Very Easy, beautiful views, dirt/sandy terrain. Great for beginners. Mostly all in the sun. Bring plenty of water.

Nice easy "hike."

This is the perfect 5k! Pretty flat with only minor inclines/declines. It's awesome because all the trails are well marked and intersect so you can adjust the length of your venture accordingly. Also, I highly recommend the night scorpion hunt offered by the l park on this trail. Check the Usery Park website for upcoming dates. The whole family loved it!

Well Marked