Blevins Trail

Blevins Trail is a 3.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Mesa, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This loop begins at the Blevins East trail head. This route encompasses the eastern most trails (Meridian, County Line, Ruidoso) of Usery Mountain Regional Park.

Gorgeous scenery and lots of wildlife. I would definitely go back and check out the other trails.

Nice ride down the hill. A great “get back in shape” climb back up hill. Steady climb is just what doc ordered. Will do it again.

My wife and I hiked this yesterday afternoon. Very comfortable hike, easy to follow trail. Got quite a few good pictures of the sun setting.

Very flat trail and wide. Lots of cactus. Didn't take too long. Pup loves it.

I really like this trail. It’s relatively flat and doesn’t usually have a lot of people. It’s wide enough that my skittish dog can safely pass other people and dogs without feeling threatened and having to act tough. It’s got good visibility so it is easy to see far enough in front and behind you for approaching mountain bikers.
Everyone that we encountered was really friendly and said good morning. It’s just a pleasant experience all the way around.

I️ really do enjoy this hike. I️ am just getting into hiking so this was a great to do. I️ am new to Arizona and so is my dogs. One thing I️ will say and idk if this is prevalent to all hikes in Arizona is that there were a ton of cacti!!! A lot that we’re really close to the trail which made me really uncomfortable at first because of how curious my dogs were to them. There weren’t any steep inclines but it does get rocky at some points which I️ also felt were a little tough for my dogs. Like another reviewer said the trail is all in the sun so bring PLENTY of water. All in all, really great trail especially for beginners like me.

Nice level trail a lot of bikes though.

nice easy trail