Bismark Lake via Arizona Trail

hardYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarYellow StarGray Star(15)
Flagstaff, Arizona

Bismark Lake via Arizona Trail is a 27.0 kilometer out and back trail located near Flagstaff, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as difficult and is primarily used for nature trips, bird watching, and mountain biking.

Distance: 27.0 km Elevation Gain: 602 m Route Type: Out & Back

As of May 2020, the road leading to the trailhead may be closed.

One of my favorite trails to date! Beautiful sceneries from all points of the trail. There are 2 different lakes on the trail which are both stunning! We went swimming at the first one. There was still a little snow on the trail but not much. The road that leads up to the trailhead is blocked off so we had to walk a 3/4 mile to get to the trailhead. Our overall hike was 20 miles. To see some epic videos/pictures of this hike visit @harris_hikers on IG

Thu May 02 2019

Just a little snow now, what a great hike. It deserves the rating difficult.

Sun Apr 14 2019

As of this date the trail is still really snowy and hard to follow. I went about 3 miles before heading back as I kept wandering off course. If you plan on doing this right now wear boots or shoes that are waterproof or your feet will get soaked. Also make sure to keep the app open with the map and check your position often as the only way to visual identify the trail are old footprints which become non existent after a few miles. It is definitely a beautiful hike and you don’t have to go far for some great pictures and views!

Tue Mar 19 2019

My Husky and I hiked this, he enjoyed it just as much as I did! Great views, especially if the peaks have snow on them still. Makes for amazing photographs too so bring out those DSLR cameras!

recorded AZ trail at snow bowl rd

Fri Jul 27 2018