Big Park to Bell Rock Pathway Loop

Big Park to Bell Rock Pathway Loop is a 4 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Sedona, Arizona that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

rock climbing

Directions from the South Gateway Visitor Center: Go 1 mile north to Bell Rock parking area on your right. This takes you to the south trailhead.

3 minutes ago

Very nice hike easy terrain, with more challenging little trails that stem from it, the bell mountain climb is more strenuous but a beautiful view, this trail is about a mile from the trailhead to the left

Beautiful scenery and a really nice trail

Great easy trail for kids. Recommended to climb the rock for amazing views!

Beautiful, easy hike!

Arrived at 1pm to a crazy busy parking lot. I was worried the trails would be a mess of people, but I kept right and quickly was on my own. Light traffic all the way around cathedral rock, then once I rejoined the main trail I found the crowds again. Amazing views throughout and better solitude than I anticipated for a Sunday! Excellent trail for running.

Push yourself and climb the spires! the most amazing hike of my life .. completely empowering! A piece of my heart will always live at Bell Rock!