Bear Canyon to Seven Falls Trail

Bear Canyon to Seven Falls Trail is a 8.2 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Tucson, Arizona that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

I love this hike! The trail is paved for a distance and then veers off up into the canyon. Lots of nice shady spots along the way. Not much water during our visit, except at the top.

The first part of the hike is kind of dull, but once you reach the main trail it's pretty solid. Fairly agreeable terrain and several fun water crossings! A freakish storm ended up chasing us out the day we went!

!

Great hike for my first SW USA dessert hiking adventure. A little disappointed that the water wasn’t running, but still definitely a worthwhile hike! Bring plenty of water!!!

I hike seven falls like 5 times a year.. it’s such a a good hike. I definitely recommend to everyone who is in Tucson and wants a good hike.

Absolutley love this height was perfect for me my mom and my daughter little over 8 and a 1/2 miles great scenery in the shade a lot of the time can't go wrong 5 stars