Arizona (Equestrian Bypass) Trail

Arizona (Equestrian Bypass) Trail is a 9.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Flagstaff, Arizona and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from April until November.

Directions from Flagstaff: Take Country Club Drive to Oakmont Drive and turn left. Oakmont Drive will turn into Forest Road 303, follow FR 303 for 3.8 miles to the trailhead parking which is located on the right.

Ok hike...beautiful if you detour to fisher point at walnut canyon...app map says to start in a parking lot in a townhouse complex which was super confusing to us...we did so just to get our distance but I suggest parking and starting at foxglen park...easy to get lost if you don't use your gps and see where to hop onto another trail...

Wednesday, April 06, 2016

The map is confusing but once I found the park to park at I followed the sidewalk to flagstaff urban trail system and the trail was beautiful. Full of fire roads, dirt roads and single tracks. Took some off shoots and did a loop and got a great run in. Beautiful trails within urban environment but surrounded by hills and trees. Definitely Recommended if you're in this part of town or passing through.

Saturday, May 31, 2014