Antelope Canyon

Antelope Canyon is a 0.6 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Page, Arizona that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Antelope Canyon is the most-visited and most-photographed slot canyon in the American Southwest. It is located on Navajo land near Page, Arizona. The mysterious and haunting beauty of Antelope Canyon (also known as "Corkscrew Canyon"), one of the few slot canyons in the area) awaits the adventurous traveler who seeks to discover one of the most spectacular yet little known attractions of the Lake Powell area. A tour to this awe inspiring sculpture set in stone is a must for amateur and professional photographers alike. Come see nature's surprising masterpiece of color. Cost is $8/person to enter and $20/person for the mandatory tour of the lower canyons, but worth it. Go early because the crowds flood in after 10 am.

Wonderful. Knowledgeable guide

Perfect tour

Absolutely beautiful but even the reviews didn’t prepare me for the number of people and the amount of waiting we did. I still think it’s worth it but prepare yourself! The guides are great too.

Amazing sights! Our tour guide Brooke was simply the best! She was very knowledgeable and helped everyone take stunning photos!

It was $33 for Lower Antelope Canyon total (I had done Monument Valley earlier that day and paid a Navajo fee...they don't accept that here). Very cool slot canyons but I did feel that the tour guides didn't really know much about the history of them. They pretty much try to pack as many people down there as possible and it becomes a photography tour. They'll tell you how to adjust the settings of your phone/camera to capture the best pictures. Multiple times during the tour, our tour guide took our phones and took the pictures for us, kinda tacky if you ask me. I think it was over priced for what it was, but I'd still go to experience it.

This was truly a great experience! This natural wonder needs to be seen and enjoyed by all ages!

Do not miss it! I visited the Lower one.

Worth it. Would take my children if we did it again - I was worried about the ladders but they would do fine with a little help. In awe the whole time.

Guided tour but highly recommend!

Checked this off the bucket list in March 2017. This canyon is narrower at the bottom than it is at the top (as opposed to Upper Antelope). Tour guides are needed on this trail as well. It is longer, less crowded and cheaper than the Upper Antelope tour, and my personal favorite of the two. Tour guides do a pretty good job of pointing out photo ops as well. This canyon boasts "the lion", "lady in the wind", "eagle" among its many formations. Amazing, Awesome, spectacular!