202 Loop is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Phoenix, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is accessible year-round.

Distance: 1.3 miles Elevation Gain: 396 feet Route Type: Loop

Great quick trail for daily hikes. 30-60 minutes. Good workout. Trail is currently rough because of the rain.

Tue Mar 19 2019

Trail 202A clockwise loop, steady and easy. Some loose rocks.

Wed Jan 30 2019

Sat Jan 26 2019

This is a BEAUTIFUL night/ sunset hike! There is very little signage for trail 200. We ended up missing our turn, took a different trail that we’re not entirely sure what it was, and really enjoyed it. There is an incline starting almost immediately, but it’s not rough.

Mon Dec 31 2018

This was definitely an awesome hike! I agree with pretty much all of the things that I took away from other reviews: legs worked out, and have decent shoes for this one (for sure for sure). it's big, loose, rocky pebbles (I am wearing my hiking skechers boots, and they held up well). views are 360 and super fab! I started with 8A, and then took 202 up towards the right if you're facing the neighborhood. I stopped to jot a few notes to start the year positively and got to see a rolling wall of dust blanket the outside of the Valley. Be ready for the journey down as it can be a doozy if you're not mindful of your footing! Awesome hike for sure!

Sat Feb 24 2018

My wife and I just started hiking and found this area with numerous trails all located in one area. Other than being unsure of if we were still on 202 trail, we managed to complete the hike and were rewarded with a great view at the top!

Wed Dec 27 2017

This is my favorite trail for a quick 3-mile, 1 hour hike before work (starting from 200). Challenging on the way back up, but beautiful views of Downtown and Camelback Mountain.

recorded 202 Loop