Winner Creek Trail

Winner Creek Trail is a 6.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Girdwood, Alaska that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from January until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice and easy hike with lot of fun, if you like geocaching there are plenty on around the trail.

Beautiful- rasy and enjoyable for the kids as well. Foliage is like a rain forest. The gorge is impressive and the had tram was cool.

Beautiful wooded trail crossing a gorge. Trail condition good with few muddy areas.

Very beautiful trail.. don't miss going on the hand tram

Great trail. Lots of fantastic nature elements. We were disappointed that the hand tram was out of service but it was still well worth the trip!!!! It is a flatter trail with some small hills.

I most definitely can't wait to do this Trail again, didn't make it all the way do to the fact the reason I came was to do the tram. Sadly it was closed. But omg it looked like a rain Forrest the green was sooooo amazingly beautiful and the birds chirping made it seem out of a fairy tale book. It was an easy trail a bit of snow and ice and mud. There where much people on it which made me feel more safe and relaxed!! I will be going back in June and I can't wait. I walked this Trail early May this year and it still had a bit of winter touch to it. Seen 2 baby moose and a mom. I walked by very slowly while looking at their eyes follow me until I was no longer in their sight. Heard a few Owls and took lots of great pics. I started at the Alyeska Resort. Happy Hiking &More Adventures⛰⛰