Tony Knowles Coastal Trail

Tony Knowles Coastal Trail is a 19.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Anchorage, Alaska that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Alaska Division of Tourism, P.O. Box 110801 , Juneau, AK, 99811-0801, Phone: 907-465-2010

Good view of the city

Great running trail with good views of the water and mountains.

Great trail for cycling! You'll almost definitely encounter moose - and probably not just one but several. The trail also provides scenic views of Anchorage, the surrounding mountain ranges and Knik Arm. And if you are into plane spotting: Point Woronzof at milepost 4 is right by Anchorage Airport's runway and a good place to watch the jets land and take off.

Awesome trail! Not too strenuous with magnanimous opportunities to see moose and the beauty of anchorages coast. I'm my experience, a moose dashed out of the woods within 5 yards away after earthquake park, exciting and scary , but I lived to write this review. Wouldn't trade that memory for anything in the world!

Nice leisure bike ride. I wish the view was more incredible.

I rented a bike from Downtown bike rentals. They were very focused on getting me the right bike. I test rode several, got the right one and had a great time..
I really got a good vibe from the team there

Tons of people on the trail, great views, easy, family friendly, nice place to go just to hang out

Good views and easily accessible.

Flat in most places, beautiful scenery, saw a moose on our run

It was a very pretty walk. Definitely the best view of the scenic mountains and water in anchorage. It is quite busy and much longer than it looks! But I enjoyed it. I would do it again!

It was a nice trail haha