Resurrection Pass Trail is a 36.2 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Cooper Landing, Alaska that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from June until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

: Turn south onto Resurrection Creek Rd. at mile 15 of Hope Highway. The trailhead parking is 4 miles in on this road. Take note that the road is only partially maintained during the winter season making the last mile to the trailhead occasionally impassable.

Wet and muddy. Some wildflowers and nice views. Juneau lake and waterfalls were pretty. Lots of berries to eat. I find the hikes in Colorado to be much prettier without all the bad weather. For pics and more info visit my blog https://etbtravelphotography.com/2018/09/02/backpacking-resurrection-pass-in-chugach-national-forest/

My first hiking trip ever. We did the 7 mile hike to Caribou Creek cabin. Trail was nice, a little muddy in spots but nothing that wasn’t impassable. Cabin was amazing!!!

Did this 38 mile trail in 2 1/2 days. Well marked with plenty of water resources, campsites and bear boxes. Beautiful views and easy elevation gain/drops.

Very well maintained trail. The views are pretty nice.

I have now done this hike 4 summers in a row. I love it. It is great for kids and my 70 year old mother just finished it. The cabins along the way are great. The views are spectacular.

IWe were just talking to the falls really and back. Got on trail late in the day. First Mile or so was pleasant but a bit of Muck in places. Next came halfway decent trail but muck and snow - you know the bit of snow that’s left over real packed down right on the trail.

As we get near the falls and started getting colder and more snow and I post-holed once or twice.

It was a nice shakedown hike for the beginning of the season.

Friday, September 22, 2017

forest service cabins make this a great trip in not so perfect weather. great spots for tent camping. the middle part from devils creek to east creek is my favorite

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Loved this trail so much. We were able to rent a few cabins along the way and tented it the rest of the time. I was able to do this hike on a broken leg over 4 days (it was broken before the hike) without issues. Highly suggest it. Great views.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

A long, but easy multi-day trip. The trail is well maintained. I stayed with a group of 5-9 people in various cabins along the way from the Hope trailhead to Cooper's Landing. That is definitely the better direction to go, as the terrain and camping/cabin locations become more interesting. All of the Cabins were in excellent repair, but Devil's Pass cabin and Juneau Lake cabin are in stunning locations. We spread the hike over 6 days, averaging about 7-8 miles per day (It can be done at a moderate pace in 3 days).

Monday, July 27, 2015

Cabins were great, views were spectacular.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Did this over Memorial Day weekend with a couple of friends. We started in Hope and went to Cooper Landing. The trail is very well marked for an Alaskan trail. We camped at East Creek and Falls creek campsites. Both are nice with bear boxes and are right beside the creek for water.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Four ladies, we did this trail together in 2002, July. One of my all time favorites! INCREDIBLE views and a full range of terrain types.

Monday, July 08, 2013

Fabulous hike from Hope & Cooper Landing! 40 miles of gorgeous scenery with beautiful cabins available for rent all along the trail. Checked this one off my Alaska bucket list!! Take one vehicle & wildmans.org will shuttle it to the trailhead for you for $110.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

This is one of my most hiked trails. It's a beautiful hike to Hope. Took my son on this hike when he was 6mo old. See a lot of bear on this trail especially when making the connection to Russian Lakes Trail.

Friday, July 28, 2017