Kincaid Trails

Kincaid Trails is a 4.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Anchorage, Alaska that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options.

Perfect outing with my father.

5.4 miles today of gorgeous trails
Jodpour loop, out and up the dunes and lunch overlooking the inlet wow

Tons of trails, lots of wildlife. Fun for everyone! You'll spend plenty of time exploring all the trails in this park. Walking, biking, hiking, you'll have fun

Biked on the kincaid paths and saw 8 moose over 15 miles!

Had never mt bikes before this - had SO much fun

I love the trails, some of them are short some of the merge and can make for a longer hike. There are a lot of off-road bike trails that are also fun to walk on as they're so deep in the woods and then there's the wonderful coastal Trail. I almost always find a Moes on one of my outings. How about a little frisbee golf and in the winter I love to go sledding him up by the chalet

Ok. Lots of motor cross noise. May be better on another day. Nice little walk in the woods

Monday, July 11, 2016

Great trail if you are looking for something quick and in the city. The trailhead is on the left of the parking lot. I made a wrong turn and did my own loop in the park. There are lot's of options! Watch out for the bikers and have fun!

Saturday, July 09, 2016

Sunday, June 26, 2016

OK, so when we first stepped on this trail and heard the deafening noise of the motor cross park which is right outside the park, I thought the hike would be awful. Also the beginning of the main trail was very trashy........but, get away into the woods and it is amazing how the forest blocks out all noise from the motor cross park. The forest is lush and the trails are awesome! Great for hiking and mountain biking. We ran into a moose just laying in a bed of ferns right off the trail. I would rank this trail difficulty as moderate.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016