Crescent Creek Trail

Crescent Creek Trail is a 10.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Moose Pass, Alaska that features a lake. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, camping, and backpacking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

cresent lake trail is a 10.7 mile trail located near Cooper Landing, Alaska. The trail is primarily used for hiking.

Such a great trail. Beautiful views. Not steep at all. Plenty water available. Didn’t see bears but the dogs almost got into a porcupine! Yikes!

Saw a bear and some bald eagles. Views were beautiful especially up near the lake.

Gosh what a great trail. super pleasant walking. not much elevation rewuired. and so many changes in scenery. lush forest with creepy shaped trees, straw meadows, expanse, imposing Mountains. this trail has everything one could ask for on a hike. I wished it never ended and I was still on it instead of writing about it. there's a squirrel in the trail. a little beautiful squirrel that looks at you funny when you pass by.

Definitely one of my favorite trails! This trail has worked as a fantastic warm up before meeting up with friends for a more relaxed hike/bike.

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

easy-going​ trail. no animals other than a squirrel

Thursday, May 25, 2017

This was a nice trail, although we had patches of snow! We only went 8 miles because I had kids with me and they could only handle getting to the bridge!

Saturday, June 04, 2016

Great trail. It was 6.5 miles up Crescent Creek to the West end of the lake. Nice views.

Monday, July 08, 2013

I hike this trail every fall. Bring a tent or rent the cabin. You can even bike this trail.

This trail links up with Carter Lake trail although its a two day hike so take your time.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

One of my favorite lakes to fish. I could sit had watch this lake for hours.

Friday, September 11, 2015