Blueberry Loop

Blueberry Loop is a 1.5 mile loop trail located near Anchorage, Alaska. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Beautiful in fall with all the red bunch berry (?) ! We walked this to get to and from Flattop Mtn.

Loved this hike! Easy to get turned around with all the side paths but the views are breathtaking! We have a 3.5 year old walking it and wore the baby!

I absolutely loved this trail!!! I took my Bumbleride IndieTwin double stroller and my 20 MO twins along with my other children ranging 4 to 13. It was so easy for all of us once we figured out which way to go. There are plenty of little side trails. It is hard to not hike this hike and become addicted or crave going and exploring more of those side trails!! Saw a moose and her calf. Plenty of gorgeous flowers to see. I’m so ready to go back and hike the rest by myself!

This is a perfect hike/walk with small children!

Nice hike with beautiful mountain and city views. A very nice alternative to Flattop if you don’t want to do a big climb. Trail is hard find as there is not much signage to it and there are lots of side trails. Use the map inside this map to stay on track.

This is a great easy hike on the same trail as Flattop mountain. After the initial climb onto the hill, you will have great views of Anchorage on clear days. There are several options for different hikes in the area from the parking lot. This is a very busy tourist area in the summer time so plan accordingly. It does cost money to park.

This was my first hike in Alaska. Went on a mostly clear day and had some really pretty views. Could see the city. I didn’t bring my dog but could have. Not too steep.

Sunday, October 01, 2017